Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you panic buying?

Mrs Tag is invariably cold and I am invariably hot ( to the point of being sweaty). A good match?
Classic, same in my household :) And yet my partner is the one who steals the duvet?

Storm Fox smart move. Dunno if you have any experience with them but the advice is not to use boiling water and if you're sitting down it works beautifully with a wool blanket 'tent' around it.

Classic, same in my household :) And yet my partner is the one who steals the duvet?

Storm Fox smart move. Dunno if you have any experience with them but the advice is not to use boiling water and if you're sitting down it works beautifully with a wool blanket 'tent' around it.
Thanks for the advice :) , but growing up I had ice on the inside of the windows :oops: Hot water bottles and lots of blankets were the order of the day.

Ice on the inside of the windows, luxury etc etc :p

invest in the woolen marriero layers, maybe on ebay or something well worth it.

You need a duvet each 😉

Yes! Unfortunately, I only realised that after we bought a king sized duvet. You'd think over a 14 years or so we would have worked it out but we're a bit slow...

extra dry I assume you mean merino, and yup, that's the plan. What an unexciting thing to blow the budget on.
Storm Fox you must be well tough by now then :)

Yes! Unfortunately, I only realised that after we bought a king sized duvet. You'd think over a 14 years or so we would have worked it out but we're a bit slow...

extra dry I assume you mean merino, and yup, that's the plan. What an unexciting thing to blow the budget on.
Storm Fox you must be well tough by now then :)
Stick with the king and go get a single or do what we do, have a king each.

Back
Top Bottom