Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you panic buying?

Yes. So why would you want to make a noun of a verb, in this specific instance of egg containers? (Prudently covering my back here, in case there's some other instance in which I agree with nouning a verb :thumbs: )
What’s wrong with saying pack? They’re packed in packs

Not in the slightest bit persuasive IMO!!! :mad:

Put your box of 6, 19, 12, 15 or 27 ;) eggs at the bottom of any bag of shopping?

Utter madness, unless you like ready-crunched eggs on return home :D
True. But no one has suggested putting other shopping on top of them. Only that they fit the bag. (I am assuming that maomao is a reasonable person.)

I'm painfully restricting myself to one egg breakfasts :(

Same for me on workdays, on which it's all about just a single boiled egg for breakfast, for me ....... :(

I'll have to wait for Saturday Breakfast Cafes to reopen, if I want two :(

Fried or scrambled when that happens though, not at all fussy which, in a cafe-breakfast environment.

With ultra-quality coffee! :cool:

Just another Friday night during Lockdown 3: Revenge of the Lockdowns.

:cool:

A pack of eggs. A pack of beans. A pack of pasta. The eggs are in boxes. The beans are in tins. The pasta is in plastic bags. Nevertheless you can still describe them all as coming in packs
How much wrong can one post contain?!! No one would eve describe them as coming in packs. Hardly anyone, anyway. Maybe a packet, emphasis on the et, of pasta, but that's it.

Bit quiet on the Naked Urbanites thread just now ....., so a very fast moving egg and shopping themed thread has got to be the most exciting remaining alternative!?! :D :p

Back
Top Bottom