Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you panic buying?

Same for me on workdays, on which it's all about just a single boiled egg for breakfast, for me ....... :(

I'll have to wait for Saturday Breakfast Cafes to reopen, if I want two :(

Fried or scrambled when that happens though, not at all fussy which, in a cafe-breakfast environment.

With ultra-quality coffee! :cool:

I really miss having a cooked breakfast in a cafe and being able to sit around reading the paper long after the plate's been taken away!

Supermarket shelves were looking a bit sparse when I went shopping at 4, panic buying, Brexit or payday rush? I put back some lemons I didn't really need because nobody wants to see another viral video of an intensive care nurse crying.

I'm still panic buying wine, must get back to the meetings.

I'm upset that what used to be called 'buying in bulk' now makes me look like a heartless bastard. Never mind the pub being closed, having to put this on hold is the real crisis! ;)

I prefer to just get shit done. I'm always going to need soap, buy 200 bars for 20 quid or whatever it is (pint of milk moment there) and stick them under the stairs, done. Never need to think about buying soap until years down the line when the magic box of soap is done.

No, I'm not weird, don't look at me like that. :D

Incomprehensible new shortage of Westons Medium Dry Vintage Cider (8% ;) :p ), in both Sainsbury's (Saturday) and Lidls (today).

Last few bottles only! :eek: ..... yet there's been shedloads for many many months since the start of Lockdown One.
Just £2.05 a bottle too! :cool:

I suppose there's a fair risk that myself and festivaldeb have been clearing them out over the months, but more so than we were aware! :oops: :D

Don't panic
BBC News - Covid: Shoppers told there is no need to panic buy
Pouring petrol on the fire :rolleyes:

Fucking useless and harmful journalism from our 'state broadcaster's' again.

The #ToryScum are stealing, lying, killing people, perverting the course of justice and the cause of shit like this. They need to get their best journalists on th... Oh wait :facepalm:

Dumb question, why wasn't there a 'pingdemic' before?
The app didn't work?
A lot more people are infected the it seems?
The fweeddom day means a lot more people are using 'common sense' to be dicks
something else, or a combination of the above.

Back
Top Bottom