Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are the top five dodgiest songs from the eighties?

I never really got what this was all about:

A might fine starting point!

Watching that video there are moments where I think they are taking the piss.

When the 70's ended people might have wondered how any decade could top that for people looking silly, well they hadnt banked on the 80s.

I could only put up with a few seconds of that last song, but can anyone tell me if the androgynous singer is a boy or a girl?

Debbie GIbson?
She became famous at the age of 16. The following year, she was pronounced the youngest artist to write, produce, and perform a #1 single on the Billboard hot 100, with her song "Foolish Beat," and she remains the youngest female to write, record, and perform a #1 single to date.[1]
Bruce trying just a little bit too hard to play the part here :D
clearly a humble and insecure soul - thats what makes him such a great artiste

I cant take that song seriously because cassetteboy butchered it on The Parker tapes. Friendly boys, dog tags dog tags, thanks a lot.

Im sad that the steady stream of cheese seems to have ceased. More, more, at least for a few days. Surely we cant have exhausted all that decade has to offer? Im off to find at least one more.

Im sad that the steady stream of cheese seems to have ceased. More, more, at least for a few days. Surely we cant have exhausted all that decade has to offer? Im off to find at least one more.

i rise to the challenge! best i can find right now is

Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul

i rise to the challenge! best i can find right now is

Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul

Wow you did well there, argh! That video, uhhh his eyes look like they are painted on and as for the guy with the superfluous guitar, well what can I say.

Back
Top Bottom