Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are the top five dodgiest songs from the eighties?

The Power of Love. by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. So badly wrong on so many different levels. :facepalm:

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zARg_K4jRhA&feature=related[/video]

Nothing dodgy about that IMO. Awesome song.

I loved this one when I was about 8: But I did have the excuse of being 8

Used to love the dub/instrumental of this (so much better without the video and lyrics!)

Every school disco, wedding had to play this...

Just so wrong in many ways.

or not rather - a giant bunny ( not Donnie Darko's mate or Harvey) mixes a collection of old tracks to irritate.

It's not funny - trust me... and the song is bloody awful.

Own up, who bought this drivel???

wtf

man parrish too:facepalm:

I remember hearing a clip of that and then going out to buy it. I took one look at the cover and went "ah".
Early teen prejudice.

It all turned out for the best because I later found out that it wasn't the song thought it was. It was horrible disco not some industrial thing I got it mixed up with.

B000ERU3PG01_SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V6488.jpg

dont forget these cunts whatever you do

btw ive a rather dsturbiung 80s related tale i may care to share at a later stage after some further reflection . An aspect of my character has been revealed to myself in recent days after hearing a song on the radio and im not sure im entirely comfortable with it

B000ERU3PG01_SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V6488.jpg

dont forget these cunts whatever you do

btw ive a rather dsturbiung 80s related tale i may care to share at a later stage after some further reflection . An aspect of my character has been revealed to myself in recent days after hearing a song on the radio and im not sure im entirely comfortable with it

They weren't that crap though, do you really think they were worse that the SA+W dross?

Bonnie Tyler Total Eclipse of the Heart. I remember my Mum singing it and crying. "once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark". Fuck sake :D

horrible children... "grandma we luv ya cos you buy us sweets when mum won't"

... to the stage school kids!

he isn't even in tune!

More soap stars singing

... or rather slightly ill....more soap stars... :( ( checck out how high waisted those trouser are!

Back
Top Bottom