Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'Vigilantes against Swine Flu Vaccine' hit Birmingham hospitals!

treelover

Health boss defends swine flu jab after Birmingham hospitals targeted by 'vigilantes'

Oct 31 2009 by Alison Dayani, Birmingham Mail
Add a comment
Recommend

VIGILANTES targeting Birmingham hospitals to frighten people into not having the swine flu vaccine have been condemned by Britain’s top health boss.

Latest estimates show 15 people have died from the H1N1 virus in the West Midlands.

Yet The People’s United Community (Tpuc) launched a coordinated attack against the new vaccine at Edgbaston’s Queen Elizabeth and Selly Oak hospitals, City Hospital, in Winson Green, and Birmingham Children’s Hospital, this week.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/...pitals-targeted-by-vigilantes-97319-25054728/

Apparently an action group in Birmingham have been going round Hospitals in the city plastering the walls with posters warning people not to take the S/F virus. Not sure this is a good idea, SF is a very dangerous entity, in Rotherham Hospitals, it has been claimed staff are being issues with 'space suits' and wards turned into isolation units, I can understand scepticism about vaccines but it should be a personal choice, not a political campaign

btw, is this another sign of the growth of conspiraloonery, etc.

Apparently an action group in Birmingham have been going round Hospitals in the city plastering the walls with posters warning people not to take the S/F virus. Not sure this is a good idea, SF is a very dangerous entity, in Rotherham Hospitals, it has been claimed staff are being issues with 'space suits' and wards turned into isolation units, I can understand scepticism about vaccines but it should be a personal choice, not a political campaign

Anyone want to bet twenty quid that if you checked these nutbags home's you'd find a load Alex Jones, David Icke, and Loose Change Bullshit.

but aren't some of these folk, people who may in the past have been involved in generally productive stuff, like the anti-globalisation movement, not this dead end?

swine flu's NOT that dangerous:rolleyes:

Still more fucking dangerous than the vaccine. :rolleyes:

Over 700 deaths in the last week, up from an average of about 190 pw since it started, but more importantly 90% of deaths are people under 65, including a lot of children, whereas from seasonal flu 90% of deaths are over 65.

Some people will die after having the swine flu jab, others will win the lottery.

Here’s an interesting article, which is a great example of how fruitloons get to make stupid claims about deaths from vaccines, well worth reading.

Prof David Spiegelhalter, Winton Professor of the Public Understanding of Risk, University of Cambridge and Co-Director of Straight Statistics, said: "What a fine paper. If millions of people are vaccinated then just by chance we can expect bad things to happen to some of them, whether it's a diagnosis of autism or a miscarriage.

"By being ready with the expected numbers of chance cases, perhaps we can avoid overreaction to sad, but coincidental, events. And why don't we ever see a headline 'Man wins lottery after flu jab'?"

Report on a paper in The Lancet

In fact Jazzz made a post earlier this week on the other thread, which is a classic example of how facts get twisted, he claimed four people had died from the swine flu vaccine in Sweden. He quoted two sources, someone’s blog and a website sponsored by a miracle cure for AIDS, cancer, swine flu, etc. :facepalm:

I found mainstream news sources reporting the deaths – all were elderly, one was 90 FFS, with serious pre-existing health problems, that died some days after receiving the vaccine and there was nothing to suggest the cause was the vaccine.

disgusting

Still more fucking dangerous than the vaccine. :rolleyes:

Over 700 deaths in the last week, up from an average of about 190 pw since it started, but more importantly 90% of deaths are people under 65, including a lot of children, whereas from seasonal flu 90% of deaths are over 65.

Something's telling me to be a bit wary of the figures. Unless I'm much mistaken, there's no 'swabbing' or laboratory checks any more.

Get your flu diagnosis here

no wonder the figures have gone up :rolleyes:

Yes, listen to your prejudices.

Have you tried to find out if there are any checks? I'm betting on no.

We had this with the phone line. There's no doctors involved. I doubt webdiagnosis is any different. In fact there's probably no humans involved at all.

We had this with the phone line. There's no doctors involved. I doubt webdiagnosis is any different. In fact there's probably no humans involved at all.
Have you tried to find out* if there really is any swabbing or lab checks on those suspected to have died from swine flu?

I kind of assumed that you'd be referring to the deaths, after all they were the only stats in the post you quoted and that you'd respond to that rather than go off on one of your famous unrelated tangents. Then again you hate admitting you're talking shite so i shouldn't be surprised that you're going for the cheap debating trick, again.

*whale.to doesn't count btw.

Jazzz are you seriously suggesting they are in some way fiddling the figures for the number of deaths from swine flu?

And, if so, why would they do that?

swine-flu-leaflet_1396557g.jpg

Ever notice how the sneezing guy looks a whole lot like...

03-scrubs-400-1603.jpg

???

Back
Top Bottom