Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Very weird story about paedo “red carpet” event

Yeah, saw that. It's strange and raises a few questions.

Was this some kind of weird as fuck stunt perhaps?

He seems to be a 'film producer' with some limited credits on IMDB. But this will have cost a fair bit of money as they seem to have a legit setup in Leicester Sq and spent money to get almost 200 extras via legitimate agencies.

I'm guessing rich kid using his cash to play the part of film producer. As the article mentions it was posing as a film producer that he used to meet the girls he was convicted of sexual acts with.

Going a bit further down the rabbit hole, a couple of posts on a subreddit somones made that had no real engagement until recently reddit.com/r/projectbrt

Seems an odd character who was maybe trying to legitimise himself maybe as part of some cult thing? There seem to be related films, books, music etc all built around this persons ego.

I suspect a netflix documentary about this at some point.

Reddit said:

PART 1 - ‘Justice for the women of project BRT’‼️

https://preview.redd.it/20pjtinbsbw...bp&s=2fcee9ba31f90ad2de2095172f6e27f2bd736334
  • r/projectbrt - PART 1 - ‘Justice for the women of project BRT’‼️
On October 17, 2023, hundreds of unsuspecting women found themselves booked for what was initially assumed to be a part of a film. The agency responsible for these bookings was Universal Extras, known for handling Film/TV Extras. However, upon arriving at the Odeon Leicester Square, a sense of bewilderment enveloped everyone. The setup mimicked a legitimate film premiere, complete with photographs, posters, and banners featuring an unknown figure at the time, who we now know as the child groomer convict that was infamous for pretending to be a film director to lure girls, 'Jacky Jhaj.'
From the outset, numerous red flags surfaced. For instance, Universal Extras' team had been calling us as late as midnight on the eve of the shoot, raising suspicion. They provided us with a contact number that remained switched off during the entire event. There was no presence from Universal Extras for the hundreds of women on the day. No security, no assistant directors, no genuine film crew, and no recognizable director. It left us all wondering, 'What were we really there for?'
We were instructed to chant 'Jacky,' the actual name of the convict (which we were unaware of at the time). Some of us held posters with his face, wore T-shirts bearing his image, and carried banners with the message 'Well Done' (which we now understand was related to his criminal activities). We stood there as fans, screaming for four hours without access to food, water, or any of the health and safety measures that were initially promised in Universal Extras' job description. This inhumane treatment resulted in one of the extras fainting, and no medical team was present on set.
The entire experience was surreal from the very beginning. When we questioned the so-called crew members, they were clueless about the production's purpose, adding to the growing list of red flags. The only visible presence was Jacky himself, walking up and down the red carpet, surrounded by random, literal children.

PART 2 - Justice For The Women Of Project BRT (The discovery)‼️

Following the chaos of that day, numerous calls were made to Universal Extras, expressing deep frustration and numerous complaints. Many of us had concerns about basic necessities such as water, food, and even access to restroom facilities. However, Universal Extras responded with a dismissive, "I'm not sure what you want me to do about it," displaying a complete lack of concern for the inhumane conditions we endured. They refused to acknowledge any responsibility for the situation.
It wasn't until the day after the shoot that many of us were added to a group where the shocking truth about 'Jacky Jhaj' began to unravel. A simple Google search revealed numerous leading articles from publications like the Mirror, The Evening Standard, Independent, and more, with headlines that were deeply disturbing. They described 'Jacky Jhaj' as a sexual predator and someone who claimed to be a Hollywood blockbuster film producer to lure women.
This revelation was profoundly unsettling, especially given that many of us were under 18, and he was surrounded by actual children on the red carpet alongside him. The absence of a genuine film crew or director indicated that this individual was once again posing as a film director. He seemed to revel in having screaming female-only fans, as there are numerous videos all over the internet of women shrieking around him, similar to what we also were made to do.
It's clear that the women in these videos, who held the same posters and banners we did, were also unknowing individuals who had been paid to act as fans. The disturbing content we discovered on Reddit and his Instagram is something I would advise viewing with caution, as it has left me genuinely traumatized. Jacky Jhaj glorifies his heinous actions, and we've been unjustly portrayed as if we support him and the cult he has created, known as the 'Jillahas Trinity.' (This is a story in itself, rife with disturbing details.) There's a plethora of unsettling content online that I would urge you to approach with viewer discretion, as it's deeply distressing.
Jacky Jhaj is a sexual predator, cult leader, dark web user, potentially wanted for murder (in accordance to discoveries made from his instagram and Reddit), firearm user.
Universal Extras was swiftly contacted by many of the women who were visibly distressed, scared, and deeply concerned about all these shocking revelations. To our dismay, the agency responded with a shocking level of dismissiveness and, unbelievably, even resorted to making fun of the situation. This response is nothing short of horrifying and completely unacceptable.

He has a youtube channel that seems to show a god complex including a weird (unlisted) 25 min video where he's being interviewed by what looks like school kids and teachers as part of some kind of school visit a year ago?!?

I'm guessing rich kid using his cash to play the part of film producer.
Yeah think that must be it. But obviously none of the companies involved did any background checks. Although i'm not sure if dbs checks are done in that industry?

Going a bit further down the rabbit hole, a couple of posts on a subreddit somones made that had no real engagement until recently reddit.com/r/projectbrt

Seems an odd character who was maybe trying to legitimise himself maybe as part of some cult thing? There seem to be related films, books, music etc all built around this persons ego.

I suspect a netflix documentary about this at some point.
that reddit sub is weird in itself...guess he's writing it?

Clearly the dude is not short a few bob, How much has this cost him I wonder? 20, 30 grand? If I wanted to just waste that sort of money, I'd blow it on a 6 month cruise rather than a couple of hours preening myself in front of people I'd paid to shout my name.

What was said on teh thread?
Someone noticed an advert somewhere (Gumtree?) that wanted to hire a hacker. So a poster here contacted them to ask what the deal was. Basically they wanted a thread removed from a bulletin board where disgruntled film crew slagged off a producer. So said poster then contacted the bulletin board, told them to hide the thread under the pretence it had been hacked. They duly obliged. It was hilarious, one of the best threads ever on here. A few years later a lawyer acting on behalf of the person demanded editor take the thread down and so he did as he hadn't the will or the funds to fight it. The lawyer was acting on instructions from the very same person as this thread discusses, who was also the same person who wanted the BB hacked.

Would the thread still be lurking on a server somewhere?

Could it accidentally get resurrected on a community forum, away from the prying eyes of nonces and the lawyers that enable nonces?

Someone noticed an advert somewhere (Gumtree?) that wanted to hire a hacker. So a poster here contacted them to ask what the deal was. Basically they wanted a thread removed from a bulletin board where disgruntled film crew slagged off a producer. So said poster then contacted the bulletin board, told them to hide the thread under the pretence it had been hacked. They duly obliged. It was hilarious, one of the best threads ever on here. A few years later a lawyer acting on behalf of the person demanded editor take the thread down and so he did as he hadn't the will or the funds to fight it. The lawyer was acting on instructions from the very same person as this thread discusses, who was also the same person who wanted the BB hacked.
Can you remember roughly when this was and what the thread title was?

Back
Top Bottom