Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2012

Crazy that people have to spend hours waiting to vote - Billions spent on the campaign - and the voting takes fucking hours - craziness

Popular vote tied at 49% each so far. Expect that to move Obama's way once the California totals stack up

I want this to be true more than anything else ever:
tumblr_md3nvwTSxC1qb8j7ko1_500.png

Reading this thread is making me wish I had Fox news (and I never thought I'd say that!)

I've just cancelled my sub because I barely ever watch telly at all now. I'm going to be bereft without Fox to watch though in 4 years time, or should there be some massive disaster in the US that requires a right-wing bent to it.

Romney's within 1500 votes in Ohio btw. But it's Cleveland and Cincinatti where the uncounted votes lie so basically Obama has definitely won it

Makes sense, cheers.

One thing I've wondered: if the networks call it based on the projected count, and the 'loser' concedes. What happens if the count comes out in favour of the loser? Is it too late because he/she conceded?
Each camp has pollsters, statisticians, tacticians etc who have run every scenario in the book- and are running models now- so that doesn't happen. Thus no concession yet.... It is still not mathematically impossible for Romney to win.

Romney's within 1500 votes in Ohio btw. But it's Cleveland and Cincinatti where the uncounted votes lie so basically Obama has definitely won it

That is what the Fox drones were trying to tell Rove - live on television - but he didnt listen to them.

Chris Christie is obviously a nonperson in Republican circles now. The heavily dyed Charles Krauthammer just listed loads of people who might run in 2016, the New Jersey governor was not mentioned.

I have retired to bed, but 5Live are picking up on Rove's argument and referencing the previous Bush elections.

Apparently ABC "in particular" are calling it for Obama. How are they calling it more than others? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom