Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2012

Tammy Baldwin telling people in Wisconsin to stay in line to vote - long queues there as well

400190_521156011229207_1226628170_n.png

OKay, so Roseanna is the official Peace and Freedom Party candidate for President (Cindy Sheehan for Vice). They're the lot who nominated Ralph Nader last time. At the moment her vote is more than Obama's lead.

So, if he loses....

Have we any news yet about Venezuelan poll observers yet.Is it a free vote I MUST KNO !!!!!

I'm not going to watch that vid..but did he blame Obama for the hurricane?

I ask because one of the presenters made a joke about that earlier saying that's the only thing they haven't accused him of :D

I think Virginia's getting closer... not sure but I imagine some of the more Democrat leaning areas are later reporting in that state (from memory this is what happened last time)

I'm not going to watch that vid..but did he blame Obama for the hurricane?

I ask because one of the presenters made a joke about that earlier saying that's the only thing they haven't accused him of :D

That was actually the rational part of his interview, he made a relatively decent point that Sandy allowed Obama to appear presidential (mainly by being the President) as part of the disaster response alongside Chris Christie and the other governors, while Romney basically disappeared off the airwaves.

Bellwether (see what I did there??) county Hillsborough shows Obama 7% ahead, with only 3% of the vote to count.

Back
Top Bottom