Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban75 Album of the Year 2020 - the Results

looking back over the list...what I can’t believe is that no one pointed out that I chose to illustrate the brilliance of Roisin Murphy with a track by Margaret Glaspy
I only play the ones I haven’t heard and like the look of .

looking back over the list...what I can’t believe is that no one pointed out that I chose to illustrate the brilliance of Roisin Murphy with a track by Margaret Glaspy
The version you posted of Levitating by Dua Lipa is a remix and not the album version BTW.

Well ! ! 2020 means I'm late to this thread but it's been that kind of year so I just want to say, another year older, and yet fewer artistes of what I 'av 'eard and yet I still love being old. More music to go listen to and that is never a bad thing.

I'm sure I speak for everyone apart from some pedantic pettifogging people when I say we love you belboid and you should get a medal for services to urbankind.

I think Arctic Monkeys was the first band I refused to listen to due to their name. It's a big list these days.
I feel sorry for Arctic Monkeys, they were just callow kids who called their first band something stupid and they've been saddled with it ever since cause they accidentally got massive.

Back
Top Bottom