Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

The next few months will be busy so he should make like Montgomery and Deadmau5 and look into hiring stunt double #activist Owens.

OJ was pretty much saying 'I'm a better politician because I do politics all over the country, not just in a small part of West Scotland'. That makes him pretty arrogant.

Whilst I have no wish to defend labour, Steve McCabe's constituency isn't in a particuarly wealthy (apart from the Kilmacolm area) part of the world. There's high unemployment for starters, and it is the worst area in Scotland for drug abuse issues in the 15-24 age group. Only Glasgow has more addicts in the 35-64 age group. When was the last time OJ visited the area to do some activism?

OJ was pretty much saying 'I'm a better politician because I do politics all over the country, not just in a small part of West Scotland'. That makes him pretty arrogant.

Whilst I have no wish to defend labour, Steve McCabe's constituency isn't in a particuarly wealthy (apart from the Kilmacolm area) part of the world. There's high unemployment for starters, and it is the worst area in Scotland for drug abuse issues in the 15-24 age group. Only Glasgow has more addicts in the 35-64 age group. When was the last time OJ visited the area to do some activism?

You wouldn't be suggesting it's not trendy enough for him, would you?

Joan Burton of our very own pretend labour party deploying OJ's "up and down the country" zinger yesterday (at 0:34 mark) in response to some SF grandstanding.

"Traipsing up and down the country" is a pretty shit way of doing politics anyway.
Inefficient, expensive, not to mention worse for the environment than doing what you can in one place and using the net etc to reach places further away.

BTW I have no evidence to suggest that Thee Jones is a brutal and unempathetic slaughterer of strangers, using his self-defined role as the perambulatory überactivist de nos jours as cover for his charnel deeds, but, you know, cold dead eyes etc.

There isn't an ill-fitting glove and a Ford Bronco involved, is there?

OJ refuses to speak:

brunch.JPG

Stephen McCabe is an MP in Birmingham. Unless there's two of them.

Back
Top Bottom