Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban 75 Informal Anarchist Actions

There should be an alternative Urban fake queue created. This would shuffle through South London and using an alternative river crossing mislead mourning monarchists to that statue of Mary Wolenscroft in Newington. Most Urbanites are suitably middle-aged and it would only take a couple of hundred of us straggling down a couple of streets to get it going.

I pettily hindered a Tory councillor’s pursuit of his business, choosing a certain action which I knew would enrage him, and enjoyed the ensuing apoplexy, then left my boss to deal with the aftermath. I did it in a way that my boss didn’t twig onto my cunning plan.
(I also learned that you’re ‘supposed’ to address councillors as ‘Councillor So-and-So’ but fuck that shit)

Despite not paying the extra charge for priority boarding on Easyjet, Mrs Q and I went through with the priority customers rather than wait for non-priority to be called (on both the outbound and return flights)
I also blatantly ignored the announcement about only putting pre-paid luggage in the overhead racks and stuck our cabin bags in them rather than under the seats.

Despite not paying the extra charge for priority boarding on Easyjet, Mrs Q and I went through with the priority customers rather than wait for non-priority to be called (on both the outbound and return flights)
I also blatantly ignored the announcement about only putting pre-paid luggage in the overhead racks and stuck our cabin bags in them rather than under the seats.
I'm currently on a train, with bag under the seat. Nobody tells me to be 'sitting comfortably'! Not sure I'm even enjoying the journey- take that LNER!

I remember being on a Ryanair flight back to the UK and they put a yellow tape thing on my bag saying it had to go in the hold and would I give it to the baggage handlers before boarding. Naturally, I cut the tape off and put the bag in the overhead locker.

Comrades, news of a further transport based action: at Darlington station I noticed they've now got a first class passenger lounge. :mad: As I walked past I mouthed the words 'in all your decadence you will die'. They won't now be resting easily in their slightly comfier seats, I can tell you!

Back
Top Bottom