Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK courtroom to hear evidence against the official narrative of 9/11

this is the thing about how nothing anymore is deemed as a normal, nothing to hide here, runof the mill attack. Its all a big game being played by the lizards and the troofers are the people who've seen it.

And if you think about it the conspiracist approach is actually the sort of approach / politics that could create a justification for terrorism. If you think about how they see themselves versus how they see the rest of the world, and how they see big spectacular "events" and their place in society/how we are manipulated.

this is the thing about how nothing anymore is deemed as a normal, nothing to hide here, runof the mill attack. Its all a big game being played by the lizards and the troofers are the people who've seen it.

This is how paranoid schizophrenics have viewed the world for donkey's years. Instead of boring people in the pub like they used to do, they now have a worldwide audience of gullible saps hanging on their every word. Must be very gratifying, not to mention a nice little earner.

I don't think the people who market this stuff and make money out of this are paranoid schizophrenics. quite the opposite to be honest. i think that many of the people who are taken in by this stuff are clearly severely mentally ill and especially the ones who are buying all these crystals and other shit are clearly being failed in the "duty of care" by these parasites conning them out of money.

I don't think the people who market this stuff and make money out of this are paranoid schizophrenics. quite the opposite to be honest. i think that many of the people who are taken in by this stuff are clearly severely mentally ill and especially the ones who are buying all these crystals and other shit are clearly being failed in the "duty of care" by these parasites conning them out of money.

Does the name David Icke ring any bells.

No, goldencitrone was correct for his workplace.
Oooh, you're back! Right what about this one?

Jazzz, can you envisage a terrorist event that you wouldn't regard as NWO/false flag/bloodlines related? What would it be about that event that would stop you seeing it in those terms? And if you are willing to answer those questions, can you see where I'm going?

No, goldencitrone was correct for his workplace.
I'm sure he was. That of course isn't the point. Whenever a fire takes place, something of apparent significance also happened: fire drill, new caterers started, boss wore a paisley tie... The question is why you think they are linked, why would false flaggers draw attention to their own actions?? Anyway, back on fire drills, the millions of those that are done each year will innevitably coincide with real fires. Yes, no?

Well okay Wilf. Genuine terrorist events (rather than 'false flags') tend to have three things:

1) suicides do not take place unless they are necessary to execute the attack. E.g. the Palestinian suicide bombers conceal the bombs on their body because that's the only way they can get the bomb close to their target.

2) They are accompanied by clear claims of responsibility and demands. That is the point of them.

3) They don't coincide with a terror drill at the same place or nearby.

That's a brief checklist.

Well okay Wilf. Genuine terrorist events (rather than 'false flags') tend to have three things:

1) suicides do not take place unless they are necessary to execute the attack. E.g. the Palestinian suicide bombers conceal the bombs on their body because that's the only way they can get the bomb close to their target.

2) They are accompanied by clear claims of responsibility and demands. That is the point of them.

There's a brief checklist - you can go through some terror events for yourself with it.
Can you name some Genuine terrorist events?

Well, I'd like to explore each of these, why they make things 'genuine' - for example, why on earth conspiracists would expose themselves to further risk by also organising 'drills' at the same time. However, more to the point and just so we know, does the absence of 1, 2, 3 above define a terrorist event as organised by the new world order - or do you have further tests?

Please can you post some substantiation for these claims, for example can you link to any credible sources examining a number of attacks around the world over the past few decades (needed for a reasonable sample size)?

Thank you.

Please can you post some substantiation for these claims, for example can you link to any credible sources examining a number of attacks around the world over the past few decades (needed for a reasonable sample size)?

Thank you.
No.

Well, I'd like to explore each of these, why they make things 'genuine' - for example, why on earth conspiracists would expose themselves to further risk by also organising 'drills' at the same time. However, more to the point and just so we know, does the absence of 1, 2, 3 above define a terrorist event as organised by the new world order - or do you have further tests?
It's not definitive, but I would likely think genuine a terror attack which passes those tests.

Jazzz if the Jews/Lizards/Masons are so powerful and can cover so much up why don't they murder you in your sleep to stop you from exposing them?

So these are your musings then? Your opinions? Or are these generally accepted by the conspiracy theorist ?

Can you name any genuine (according to your criteria) terrorist events, Jazzz?
They are official criteria.

Of course you can find 'genuine' terrorist events. Take any claimed by the IRA, ETA, or PLO for instance, as they were 'genuine' terrorist organisations who claimed their own stuff. There's quite a few there. Of course the Palestinian suicide bombings were already covered in my answer to Wilf. Of course there are many others. I don't really see the point of this.

They are official criteria.

Of course you can find 'genuine' terrorist events. Take any claimed by the IRA, ETA, or PLO for instance, as they were 'genuine' terrorist organisations who claimed their own stuff. There's quite a few there. Of course the Palestinian suicide bombings were already covered in my answer to Wilf. Of course there are many others. I don't really see the point of this.
How do you know that the governments of these organisations didn't set them up and run them?

If a would-be team of bombers found out about an anti-terrorism drill, would that not be a good time to kick off? The public wouldn't know any different because we're not party to details of the drill, but for the emergency response teams involved it would be extremely confusing; for a time they might even be stretched 2 ways, the "faked" attack and the real one.

Well this one has false flag written all over it.

Amazing that it's already known there was a 'drill' involving bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line. We can add this highly coincidental drill to the 7/7 bombings drill which almost perfectly mirrored the attack, and the 9/11 drills - 25 of them - which involved air hijackings and a plane crash into a high-rise government buildingI read this n my mobile and assumed it was an ironic troll. It works better that way

If you are anywhere near a terror-related drill, run as fast as you can

Well those false flag terrorists are currently killing policemen and detonating bombs in a shoot out in Boston.

That's dedication to their Lizard leaders.

Or. They are terrorists.

Jazzz, have you ever considered that you might be a government plant?

I mean, you do draw everyone into a endlessly spiralling discussion about unlikely conspiracies, whilst perhaps the real sleight of hand goes unseen.

Perhaps you could check your wrists for strings.

Well this one has false flag written all over it.

Amazing that it's already known there was a 'drill' involving bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line. We can add this highly coincidental drill to the 7/7 bombings drill which almost perfectly mirrored the attack, and the 9/11 drills - 25 of them - which involved air hijackings and a plane crash into a high-rise government building

If you are anywhere near a terror-related drill, run as fast as you can

What exactly are you suggesting here, that the conspirators use these drills as cover to plant the bombs?

Bullshit. Islamic terrorists see suicide as a martyrdom attack which will grant them access to Jannah.

Like the videos the 9/11 attackers and 7/7 bombers left?

So a government preparing for a terrorist attack is going to be a victim of a "terrorist" attack flawless logic there jazzz.

3 in particular is bullshit. It assumes perfect knowledge on the part of terrorists to avoid drills. Which in turn implies that the ones where there are no drills are the ones planned by 'Them'...

Back
Top Bottom