Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tory Leadership contest 2022

Which ever Candidate take of as Prime Minister will have to deal the worsing economic downturn as credit agency Moddys have downgraded its economic outlook for the UK from stable to negative

They are citing policy uncertainty weak growth and high inflation

Which ever Candidate take of as Prime Minister will have to deal the worsing economic downturn as credit agency Moddys have downgraded its economic outlook for the UK from stable to negative

They are citing policy uncertainty weak growth and high inflation

It's all the fault of Putin, that's all Tory voters need to be told. And Corbyns just waiting to stage a coup should Labur win the GE. You just know thick Tory voters would fall for that.

It's all the fault of Putin, that's all Tory voters need to be told. And Corbyns just waiting to stage a coup should Labur win the GE. You just know thick Tory voters would fall for that.
Hmmmm... operation re-elect Big Allotment IRA Sympathy Anti-Jew Guy :hmm: This is getting very Robert Anton Wilson now. When do we get to fuck the apple?

My comment: Boris Johnson, really?

Was an exclamation intending to ridicule the Tories that might seriously be considering Johnson as a potential new leader now, I have no opinion on Putin and Johnson, I am just amazed Tories are seriously considering Johnson again, yes again? After the omnishambles of last time.

Johnson is a likely a long term investment. Russian intelligence likely began working Trump back in the 80s.

Putin has already lost enough money in Ukraine to make any amount of investment useless

The chaos and reputational damage already inflicted on the uk is fairly priceless though.

What was that saying?

Madness is doing the same thing as before, but expecting a different result?

They have done Johnson before and look at how that resulted.

Putin has already lost enough money in Ukraine to make any amount of investment useless

The chaos and reputational damage already inflicted on the uk is fairly priceless though.

Don’t assume it’s simply money Putin’s after. He’s possibly the richest person on the planet already. The financial impact of the war is probably a temporary inconvenience for his petrostate. No doubt the chaos and division Johnson creates is being a good dog for Putin. So much so, his handler‘s son named his dog “Boris”.

2831CFCA-A8DD-49EC-862C-408E96046A45.jpeg
What’s the next pisstake?

Al Johnson to win the tory 'election' and then lose his seat at the next GE, brought forward by the mass resignations/defections of people who know they are gonna lose their seats anyway. Bring it on! :thumbs:
What's the likelihood of the mass resignations or defections

Don’t assume it’s simply money Putin’s after. He’s possibly the richest person on the planet already. The financial impact of the war is probably a temporary inconvenience for his petrostate. No doubt the chaos and division Johnson creates is being a good dog for Putin. So much so, his handler‘s son named his dog “Boris”.

View attachment 348231
What’s the next pisstake?
I do like the directness. No messing around there. I'd love to know what Kompromat they've got on BJ after that party he attended in that villa on the top of that oligarch owned mountain in Italy. When he left his close protection team at the bottom of it and came back dishevelled.

And he's going to be our next PM. Again.

I think Mourdant's announcement was a desperate plea for MPs to nominate and she won't make the contest. And if it's down to Sunak and Johnson the indicative vote will mean fuck all.

I think Mourdant's announcement was a desperate plea for MPs to nominate and she won't make the contest. And if it's down to Sunak and Johnson the indicative vote will mean fuck all.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a waiting game from Anyone But Johnson backers. They might inherently prefer Sunak, but if Johnson looks like he might only just squeak over 100, they could back Mordaunt late on to try and beat Johnson into third.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a waiting game from Anyone But Johnson backers. They might inherently prefer Sunak, but if Johnson looks like he might only just squeak over 100, they could back Mordaunt late on to try and beat Johnson into third.
Where's the advantage in waiting? They can nominate Mourdant and vote for Sunak.

Back
Top Bottom