Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tory Leadership contest 2022

You don’t think the long term destruction of the Tory Party is a step forward?

depends really what happened next

something even further right than the current tory party could fill the vacancy (although arguably the current tory party is closer to traditional UKIP than traditional tory and the current labour party is closer to what the tories were before and after thatcher than traditional labour)

or something new and to the left of labour might happen

or the lib dems could surge to a new role as one of the two major parties

hmm

depends really what happened next

something even further right than the current tory party could fill the vacancy (although arguably the current tory party is closer to traditional UKIP than traditional tory and the current labour party is closer to what the tories were before and after thatcher than traditional labour)

or something new and to the left of labour might happen

or the lib dems could surge to a new role as one of the two major parties

hmm
Ye which of those sounds most likely, given the amount of money it takes to be a poltical force here.

The something else that happens next after we’ve laughed at Tory party collapsing, you think it’s going to be something better and I think its going to be worse, dunno what else to tell you.
I’m asking as to what you would like to happen now?

Just going to put this here. :D

Are they bullshiting or really that obtuse?
I thought she would be boring.
That is the key reason one senior Scottish Conservative gives for backing Liz Truss for the premiership.
This politician had been seeking a drama-free replacement for Boris Johnson. Someone who would quietly get on with the job.

Back
Top Bottom