Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tory bully MP Mark Field shoves a protestor against a pillar then grabs her by her neck

Field comes across as an angry thug at the Mansion House do, really no better than the anarcho-wotsits who chuck feminists out of book fairs.

To be fair, I suppose he has slightly more excuse, since the Greenpeace types had come to disrupt, but it's still quite similar.
Okay, okay, I get it. There's somebody standing with a gun to your head saying you have to draw a parallel between 2 unconnected things on the internet, in a way that will annoy people. We forgive you and hope the gun wielder thinks you've done enough.

Shocking behaviour from Mark Field. Grabbing anyone by the neck is assault and he should resign and face charges. It just goes to show the mentality of this Tory government. Silencing anyone who has a different view to them and treating people with complete contempt.

Shocking behaviour from Mark Field. Grabbing anyone by the neck is assault and he should resign and face charges. It just goes to show the mentality of this Tory government. Silencing anyone who has a different view to them and treating people with complete contempt.

To be fair to members of the current government they treat each other with more contempt than they do outsiders.

I wouldn't have thought your average tory mp, handicapped as they are by an Oxbridge education, could be classed as civilised
No, quite, hence the mysoginistic antediluvian male Tory chauvinist pigs.

Which, as chance would have it, was the very name of the album track Ruddy Yurts was rumoured to have been working on when he sadly met his demise five years ago this very day.

Loads of people think violence against women is great, especially those who don’t know their place. They’ve all come out the woodwork.

Far from seeing a problem they think she got exactly what she deserved. It gets them hard.

but they can barely even say what they think because THE LeFt and political correctness (it has gone too far). Plus they are banned from everything.

Mark Field calls homelessness charity 'a magnet for undesirables'

Shame that woman he assaulted didn’t break his fucking fat snout!

I like how he agrees that the charity is responsible for this situation coming about whilst conspiciously not mentioning whose responsibility it is for police numbers being substantially reduced (and that is not to say I agree with the letter writers point that it is a police responsibility to "deal with homelessness", certainly not in the way that the writer meant it).

Probably as well that she didn't - he'd have been all over the whole "violent antisocial elements, can't even be a proper woman if I can't manhandle her without her hitting back, what is she, some kind of lesbian or something?" thing like a dose of the clap.
Would be a marked decrease in anyone trying the same - as opposed to now, where you can bet some arsehole will try to one-up this the next time there's some uppity woman around, since they know they'll get approval from the press and braying Tories.

But it's unreasonable to expect the victim to have broken his nose. Somebody else should have helped out there.

The world would be a quantifiably better place without him in it tbf...
I have written to president putin submitting field's name as the occupant of a craft to be launched on 3/11/22 on the 65th anniversary of laika's trip into space. Hopefully mf will shriekingly go where no one has gone before

I have written to president putin submitting field's name as the occupant of a craft to be launched on 3/11/22 on the 65th anniversary of laika's trip into space. Hopefully mf will shriekingly go where no one has gone before

Write to Ikea too in case they are planning any budget, flat pack space exploration vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom