Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tim Pool. Investigative journalism in Sweden after Trump allegations on immigration problems

He went to a Trump rally and the worse thing that happened was asked a question......

I have seen videos of how bad some of them where and I don't even class myself as a journalist, let alone an Alt Right pussy Jurno with an agenda and passion for free holidays.

Tim Pool to protestors around the Occupy Wall Street events who ask him not to film their faces:

"Everybody deservest to know the truth, information is free, transparency is what brings me here, period!"

Tim Pool to "psychologist" who wants to talk about migrants in Sweden:

Yes, you can wear a hood, be photographed with your back to the camera, have your voice altered, and have half the screen digitally blurred while you speak to me.

Tim Pool to protestors around the Occupy Wall Street events who ask him not to film their faces:

"Everybody deservest to know the truth, information is free, transparency is what brings me here, period!"

Tim Pool to "psychologist" who wants to talk about migrants in Sweden:

Yes, you can wear a hood, be photographed with your back to the camera, have your voice altered, and have half the screen digitally blurred while you speak to me.
Deservest?

That's right, you are not. Try to justify what you say. Provide evidence as a normal or rational person would. I'm all ears but not for hearsay and flimsy unsubstantiated arguments.

You haven't been providing evidence. You've been providing your interpretations of Tim Pool's output. You've also been doing your juvenile "what do you think?" tactic so that you can then attack people for being unrealistic lefties.

Know what that tells me? That you've more in common with Tim Pool's crypto-rightism than you like to think.

I intend to discover his agenda and would appreciate any help, links etc. I'm glad someone is actually answering me. If the rest of the posters are representative of any groups on the left then we are all doomed.

Another point, I get the impression the left is not allowed to talk about even the theoretical problems of immigration and that open borders is somehow an unquestionable dogma, which when questioned leads to labelling. It's talked about all the time where? I've been at anti racist meetings where a woman from an NGO who said she had been groped by an arab man was immediately shunned and whispered about. The room fell silent and she was labelled "a racist". It was a clear case of hate the messenger.

look what happened in Die Linke.

Look what happens when someone realizes that mass immigration is fuelling the right and driving working class voters away from the left and tries to talk about that. This is what stands out in my mind, not endless debate about smoothing assimilation, planning a future for a trapped underclass of immigrants and their local counterparts, or how to dissolve ghettoes and disperse newcomers so they can integrate more easily, or the danger of sectarianism thru unshakable religious beliefs, or wc alienation from the left. No, What stands out is this, the lefts answer to debate on a very important current issue, that is shaping the political future of europe at this very moment. A pie in the face and shut up thankyou, fascist, blah blah...
19290517_303.jpg

Yes, that's right. "The left's" answer is a pie in the face.

Why is it that you cant on about unsubstantiated claims, but talk bollocks like this? Schmendrik! :rolleyes:

"Tim Pool
@Timcast
Strategy and Video @ItsSubverse Making Documentaries, VR, Drones, Immersion Storytelling, and Live Video | Tim@tagg.ly"

Tim Pool @Timcast

Yes, he's difinitively and clearly busted now (admittedly since quite a few posts back). Clearly a Trump supporter and active participant of the alt-right. His reporting, however subtle, will always tilt towards a right wing divisive agenda even though some of it has come into criticism from the extreme right for being too soft. Most of his videos get relatively few viewers and only the ones with "no-go zone" in the title have reached something near half a million views. Unpoliticised people watching his videos would not notice his bias.

His style of easily accessible, flowing reporting, however, is something to take note of and hopefully will have it's counterparts coming from the left or objective angles to offer balance.

I also think progressive people need to lose their fear of getting to grips with uncomfortable issues and start talking/debating them openly withouit pie flinging and censorship and insults. The alt right online at the moment are having an absolute field day making mince meat of liberals. They are being provided with huge amounts of propaganda coup opportunities with footage of left wing and liberal people acting like idiots, ranging from attacking people, clammering for censorship, stating they hate white men, hitting women, crying for safe spaces, moaning about white peole with dreadlocks and resorting to violence against (non-nazis) instead of engaging in debate with political opponents. All of this can be born out by just typing SJW in youtube which is mainly from the USA. It is all helping to compound a stereotype image of the left. It may just be a spike caused by the meltdown after the Trump election result but damage is being done.

Sorry just for you this bit....

You don't even know what you are talking about.

No need to apologies, I forgive you.

I also think progressive people need to lose their fear of getting to grips with uncomfortable issues and start talking/debating them openly

Interesting advice since you won't even use twitter and ask him the question you need the answer to. It's almost like you don't want to know the answer.

All of this can be born out by just typing SJW in youtube which is mainly from the USA
The evidence of these leftists misdoings is to be found by googling a pathetic alt right abuse term that grew out of neckbeard culture and the gamergate bullshit? So that you can watch loads more youtube videos of dodgy cunts talking up the complicity and silence of der left. Rapefugees. Sharia law in Cold Ashton.

Yes, he's difinitively and clearly busted now (admittedly since quite a few posts back). Clearly a Trump supporter and active participant of the alt-right. His reporting, however subtle, will always tilt towards a right wing divisive agenda even though some of it has come into criticism from the extreme right for being too soft. Most of his videos get relatively few viewers and only the ones with "no-go zone" in the title have reached something near half a million views. Unpoliticised people watching his videos would not notice his bias.

His style of easily accessible, flowing reporting, however, is something to take note of and hopefully will have it's counterparts coming from the left or objective angles to offer balance.

I also think progressive people need to lose their fear of getting to grips with uncomfortable issues and start talking/debating them openly withouit pie flinging and censorship and insults. The alt right online at the moment are having an absolute field day making mince meat of liberals. They are being provided with huge amounts of propaganda coup opportunities with footage of left wing and liberal people acting like idiots, ranging from attacking people, clammering for censorship, stating they hate white men, hitting women, crying for safe spaces, moaning about white peole with dreadlocks and resorting to violence against (non-nazis) instead of engaging in debate with political opponents. All of this can be born out by just typing SJW in youtube which is mainly from the USA. It is all helping to compound a stereotype image of the left. It may just be a spike caused by the meltdown after the Trump election result but damage is being done.

Your concern is noted.

Interesting advice since you won't even use twitter and ask him the question you need the answer to. It's almost like you don't want to know the answer.

I can believe now that he couId have knowingly gone to that Tehran thing as his connections with the alt right are proven beyond a doubt. I know all the indications were there from early on and people on here were posting about it but I needed something firmer as proof. If you remove all the trolling posts in this thread you will see that few remain which actually make a political point. IMO There's way too much snorting and jeering and hearsay on these boards.

Also, I don't think that an interest in the problems and consequences of mass immigration and the refugee crisis should be an exclusive concern of the right. I think it is obvious they are making gains thru the left's self imposed autism on this subject.

I don't have twitter and I'm not sure I want to get into it for the time involved. I've also noticed that he doesn't answer uncomfortable questions. One guy asked him 42 tweet questions in a row concerning Sweden and I don't think they got a single reply.

Back
Top Bottom