Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tim Pool. Investigative journalism in Sweden after Trump allegations on immigration problems

If I were a journalist and got invited to such an event and found out about it, I would loudly and publicly refuse said invitation from such scumbags. Where is this refusal?

That's one option, another might be to keep quiet about it to avoid embarrasing questions. He may not even know his name was on there. It sounds lame but we have no evidence of any of the possibilities. Can someone ask him outright?

That's one option, another might be to keep quiet about it to avoid embarrasing questions. He may not even know his name was on there. It sounds lame but we have no evidence of any of the possibilities. Can someone ask him outright?

You seem invested in this. Ask him yourself? Twitter, simple.

Even disregarding the conference in Teheran there are enough evidence towards him anyway. He is wellknown for inventing attacks in the US (and did one in Rinkeby), he appears on all the alt-right sites, he invented locals from Rinkeby (being really from a swedish anti-semitic group called ”De Fria”) the way he presents his videos, the way they are cut, the interview later on done by Paul Joseph Watson on Prisonplanet.

Why on earth should he want to appear on all this websites if he is a liberal???

Even disregarding the conference in Teheran there are enough evidence towards him anyway. He is wellknown for inventing attacks in the US (and did one in Rinkeby), he appears on all the alt-right sites, he invented locals from Rinkeby (being really from a swedish anti-semitic group called ”De Fria”) the way he presents his videos, the way they are cut, the interview later on done by Paul Joseph Watson on Prisonplanet.

Why on earth should he want to appear on all this websites if he is a liberal???

Yes, that Paul Joseph Watson is full on obnoxious and it says a lot about Tim Pool to be associated with him.

Point me to a leftwing/anarchist investigative journalist going to places and investigating current issues/problems on the ground and I will be glad to comment.

Its less than 40 quid rtn to Copenhangen and thence a train straight through in half an hour to Malmo- maybe get across there and report back with your findings. Fuck it, I will book the flight for you if are up for it

Back
Top Bottom