Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

This will end well: Pakistan downs Indian jets

It’s been gearing up for a few weeks. Hope that someone has the wisdom to put the brakes on this. China will no doubt be keeping a close eye on any development.

One lad who works with me was asking me two weeks ago about this.
His great grandparents live in Kashmir and they had been in touch with him and his family, saying all hell was breaking loose and no one was mentioning it. He was asking how come this isn’t on the news every ten minutes like the Shamima Begum story?

One lad who works with me was asking me two weeks ago about this.
His great grandparents live in Kashmir and they had been in touch with him and his family, saying all hell was breaking loose and no one was mentioning it. He was asking how come this isn’t on the news every ten minutes like the Shamima Begum story?
a far-off land of which we know nothing bar having ruled it for a century or more

british journalism is absolutely dire when it comes to deciding what to cover, and even worse at covering what it decides to

a far-off land of which we know nothing bar having ruled it for a century or more

british journalism is absolutely dire when it comes to deciding what to cover, and even worse at covering what it decides to

This is pretty close to what I told him. Besides adding it was probably due to Kashmir’s lack of oil.

From the photos he has shown me where his family live, it looks beautiful and idyllic.

Mother in law is caught up in this. She was flying to Amritsar via Tashkent. Left Heathrow yesterday lunchtime and got stuck in Tashkent because the airspace was closed for the onward journey. Tried to go again this morning but got diverted to Kabul where she's currently sat on the runway, as far as we know. She's been on aircraft and in lounges for 24 hours. :(

Mother in law is caught up in this. She was flying to Amritsar via Tashkent. Left Heathrow yesterday lunchtime and got stuck in Tashkent because the airspace was closed for the onward journey. Tried to go again this morning but got diverted to Kabul where she's currently sat on the runway, as far as we know. She's been on aircraft and in lounges for 24 hours. :(
hope she's airborne again soon

Hopefully all gets sorted quickly and her journey can continue. Peacefully.

because killing 14 year olds is always heroic
CjDNFOFXAAAmrtv.jpg

Poor innocent civilians again! :mad:

Mind Indian troops have been accused of crimes against the civilians in the region for decades and still it continues.
Thanks United Nations!

Colleague of mine is trapped in Islamabad. Hopefully everyones makes it back home safely.

Back
Top Bottom