Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

Wednesday to Friday is weird and annoying. Surely Tuesday to Thursday would have made much more sense.

I don't know anything about this show other than that everyone went mad over it last time. Have just idly watched 20mins and am none the wiser. If all these people are so into backstabbing and bullshit, why don't they just get an office job?
Was hoping it would be an in depth expose about former comrades and similar folk who sold out/betrayed the cause/working classes.

Most disappointing.

I don't know anything about this show other than that everyone went mad over it last time. Have just idly watched 20mins and am none the wiser. If all these people are so into backstabbing and bullshit, why don't they just get an office job?
The fun bit doesn’t come until they start trying to work out who the Traitors are. Some become convinced they know who the Traitors are based on absolutely barking “evidence”. Like “she says she works at a supermarket. I just don’t believe her”, which has nothing at all to do with the production team’s decision about who the Traitors or Faithful are in the game.

Even better are the ones with “psychic powers” who “happen to know” who the Traitors are. Or the ones with special skills as an ex-cop or top prosecution barrister who can “tell” when people are lying. They never can.

For my money, the ginger guy might as well be wearing an “I’m a Traitor” T-shirt, but I’ll bet nobody has noticed.

Yeah it's usually a couple of episodes in that it gets good. Usual form is for the faithful to have got rid of 5 or 6 of their own before getting anywhere near guessing one of the traitors. That's when the ridiculous speculation really kicks up a notch.

I've watched the first one and a bit of the second. There's a couple of faithful that have stood out a bit too much already. Can't see them lasting tbh.

Apparently, the second US season is going to be all celeb which I think is a mistake.

Anyway agree one of The Traitors might as well have wander around with a megaphone screaming "Hello I'm a Traitor" at everyone, but because it's this delightful programme, they'll overlook it because someone else blinked when they were discussing banishment.

The first series completely passed me by.

Should I watch it?

Apparently, the second US season is going to be all celeb which I think is a mistake.

Anyway agree one of The Traitors might as well have wander around with a megaphone screaming "Hello I'm a Traitor" at everyone, but because it's this delightful programme, they'll overlook it because someone else blinked when they were discussing banishment.
Australia also has celebs going in for series 2 but I'm kind of looking forward to it because Hannah from Below Deck is on it. I'd prefer without though.

I've only watched the first episode so far and I'm resisting watching ahead. Not sure how long I'll last.

Aye, ginger guy looks blatantly obvious, just so pleased with himself after the selection. But did anyone notice? And it's probably all in the edit anyway (a shot of them 'coincidentally' all going to sit together before they knew who each other was was blates filmed later, imo). Still, a decent looking balance between pleasant people and really annoying looking fuckers. mrsb didn't watch the first series, but is hooked already.

Back
Top Bottom