Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

I don’t get it. Any of it. I can’t tell who anybody is and I don’t understand what they are saying.
terrance-and-phillip-south-park-vector-800x566.jpg

Drop her a message on this video with Clapton's unrepentant shite about Enoch Powell ;)

Why do all these people start their spiel with "Hi Guys"?

Fucking hell Eric Clapton is fucking dire. That is appalling - aswell as that whole pointless video. I mean why would someone make a video like that? Fucking awful.

But this is anti-vaxxers we're talking about.

so random european bams are trying to get in on the act as reported over the weekend

so someone was obliged/ told to send out an email to a few of our office in belgium and france

the response was quite hearting

Brussels "err what oh that no problem"

Paris " nothing but normal paris traffic"

when is facebook pulling out of europe again

Fucking hell Eric Clapton is fucking dire. That is appalling - aswell as that whole pointless video. I mean why would someone make a video like that? Fucking awful.

But this is anti-vaxxers we're talking about.

you know clapton has history of picking up daft ideas, i mean they made concerts out of some of them
and this song came out midway last year

:hmm:

you know clapton has history of picking up daft ideas, i mean they made concerts out of some of them
and this song came out midway last year

:hmm:
Tbh honest I've never really followed the career of Eric Clapton, not ever been interested in the guy. I did go through a phase of listening to some Cream songs but that was it.

Tbh honest I've never really followed the career of Eric Clapton, not ever been interested in the guy. I did go through a phase of listening to some Cream songs but that was it.
There was that one concert he did in the 1970s that was quite important for the history of UK antiracism/antifascism, not in a way that reflects well on him though.

are you being deliberately obtuse?

as you listen to cream in the past go listen to he song "this has to stop" and advise us of the major themes

are you being deliberately obtuse?

as you listen to cream in the past go listen to he song "this has to stop" and advise us of the major themes
I really don't know why you're getting your knickers in a twist mate. And actually I don't know what you're on about. I simply remarked on what a shit song that was thats all.

i'm not get my undercrackers in a twist mate

just lost as to why anyone who defend clapton but saying he is just a racist

:)

Canadian convoy groups are still getting trolled to fuck by the "Ram Ranch Resistance."

The creator of the Zello channel played the part of convoy member until the injunction went into effect when he then nuked the channel.
“It’s come to my attention that this group has been infiltrated,” user MedicCzar said. “They seemed to have one goal in mind.” He added it was “a little too easy, to be honest,” before playing “Ram Ranch” over the channel.

next story on the link Yoss gave

Watch out, Toronto, there could be another poop-flinger amongst you.

So-called Freedom Convoy demonstrations happened on Saturday, February 5 coast to coast in Canada, leading to honking, gridlocked traffic, skirmishes, arrests, and poop.

According to Toronto Police Service, the agency made an arrest at the Toronto demonstration after a 34-year-old man was throwing feces at another person.

He ended up being charged with assault with a weapon – a charge that carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in Canada.

:D

This still has to be passed by the government, but I think Trudeau has enough votes to get it through.

Bringing children to the blockades that have immobilized downtown Ottawa and shuttered border crossings could net protesters a $5,000 fine or five years in prison while Canada is under the national Emergencies Act.

So could participating in the blockades or bringing aid, such as food or fuel, to people involved.

Federal government and RCMP officials provided reporters with the details at a briefing provided on the condition they not be named.

They say the orders will list the places blockades are not allowed, including Parliament Hill and the streets around it known as the parliamentary precinct, where many federal buildings are found.

The orders will also apply to airports, harbours, border crossings, piers, lighthouses, canals, interprovincial and international bridges, hospitals, trade corridors and infrastructure needed for the supply of utilities including power generation and transmission.

Officials say one order will give special powers to police, banks and insurance companies to freeze accounts and cancel vehicle insurance belonging to people participating in "illegal assemblies.

One report says that there are over 100 children living in the trucks.

Protesters have set themselves quite nicely. They have tented areas to get food (lots), have spas set up, bouncy castles and even hair dressers. Live singers up on the stage and fireworks every night.

Everyone I know that went up said that there was a real air of peace and love.

Their crowdraising changed - now you send money directly to a protester. The money is to help him with this bills at home.

Sad thing is, if you live in Ottawa, your life is hell.

Businesses closed, as are museums, bridges, stores and restaurants.

Too much hassle from the protesters.

Not to mention the truck horns....I would hate to be a mother in one of those communities.

This still has to be passed by the government, but I think Trudeau has enough votes to get it through.

One report says that there are over 100 children living in the trucks.

Protesters have set themselves quite nicely. They have tented areas to get food (lots), have spas set up, bouncy castles and even hair dressers. Live singers up on the stage and fireworks every night.

Everyone I know that went up said that there was a real air of peace and love.

Their crowdraising changed - now you send money directly to a protester. The money is to help him with this bills at home.

Sad thing is, if you live in Ottawa, your life is hell.

Businesses closed, as are museums, bridges, stores and restaurants.

Too much hassle from the protesters.

Not to mention the truck horns....I would hate to be a mother in one of those communities.
Trouble with these kind of laws is they’ll be used against ER, anti-capitalist and anti-fascist events/actions too. Need to be careful what we cheer along.

Trouble with these kind of laws is they’ll be used against ER, anti-capitalist and anti-fascist events/actions too. Need to be careful what we cheer along.
These are the laws Trudeau wanted when the wetsueten solidarity blockades were rolling. Just before COVID. These laws seem tailored more to deal with indigenous resistance, climate activism, and any union action that could conceivably disrupt anything of importance. PM Harper toyed with this idea in the year before Trudeau was elected.

Back
Top Bottom