Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

Ooo! just checked and the state of Tennessee, would appear to have the option for open or conceal carry for anyone over the age of 21 WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A PERMIT

Ooo! just checked and the state of Tennessee, would appear to have the option for open or conceal carry for anyone over the age of 21 WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A PERMIT

not just TN either

That's interesting, so in Tennessee at least, FOTLers and the like who have renounced/rejected US citizenship are banned from carrying firearms.

Ahhh!! but do they have "Witches"???

arkansas does

A senior government source said that Lindell, as well an accompanying videographer, were intercepted at the Port Huron-Sarnia border crossing on Tuesday evening as they were enroute for Ottawa to distribute “pillows and Bibles” to convoy protestors.

On the same day, a My Pillow truck carrying “over 10,000 pillows,” including 1,000 “Bible pillows” destined for the truckers’ children was also intercepted trying to cross the border through the Ambassador Bridge leading to Windsor, ON.

According to the senior government source, Lindell was turned back because he was not fully vaccinated and did not have a negative PCR test in hand.

The source said that truck was also denied entry into Canada because the U.S. trucker did not have a valid pre-arrival PCR test.

The Ontario provincial police mobilized outside Ottawa’s city center on Thursday, in what appeared to be preparation for a promised clampdown on protesters who have paralyzed the capital of Canada for three weeks.

In the early morning, police officers were seen leaving a convention center near the airport where they had gathered. Police vehicles, which had filled a large parking lot, began to leave.

Five municipal buses were seen idling on a street adjacent to the convention center, and police officers were seen boarding at least two of them, which traveled to the city’s western suburbs. Ontario provincial police officers were seen gathering at major hotels in that area.

Around the Parliament building downtown, construction workers spent the dawn hours putting up 12-foot-high wire fencing in a soggy morning rain, and protesters braced for police action. Among them was Andrew Broe, who said the truckers were exchanging text messages with the protest leadership.

He said their instructions were to remain in their trucks, lock the doors and not open them for, anyone including the police.

Addressing the House of Commons on Thursday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called for the protesters to go home. “It is high time that these illegal and dangerous activities stop, including here in Ottawa,” he said.

In a sign of intensifying frustration over the protests, on Thursday the scope of a class-action lawsuit against the protesters was expanded to include more workers and businesses whose livelihoods have been upended by the protests. In total, the lawsuit is seeking about 306 million Canadian dollars in compensation for lost income.

“We’re going to take back the entirety of the downtown core,” Mr. Bell said. “We have a good, well-resourced plan to end the occupation.”

The police had begun distributing written notices to protesters in Ottawa on Wednesday warning those remaining to leave the area or face penalties. A few of the truckers have their children with them, and one police notice warned that anyone taking a minor to an illegal protest could face up to five years in prison.

Some protesters have been accompanied by their dogs, and Ottawa municipal officials warned on Thursday that if protesters were separated from their pets during a police action, the animals would be placed in protective care for eight days, at their expense, and would be “considered relinquished” after that.

On Tuesday, the police charged four people with conspiring to murder police officers, part of a group of 13 people charged with planning a violent response if the police tried to break up the blockade of a border crossing between Alberta and Montana at the Canadian village of Coutts.

Around the country there have been signs of the protests losing steam as government leaders and law-enforcement officials, who were reluctant at first to take action, have taken a steadily tougher line.
Border blockades have ended at Windsor, Ontario, linking to Detroit; at Coutts; and, on Wednesday, at Emerson, Manitoba, crossing into North Dakota, among others.

Interesting thought regarding witches. I did some reading a couple of weeks back about the 30 Years' War and the witch trials that happened in Europe at the time. Sometimes Qanon feels like a modern, Web 2.0 incarnation of the same phenomenon.
The stupidity is strong in this one.

FFS, get your bloody priorities sorted, you thick selfish cunt. :mad:

View attachment 310473

That poor girl. :(

Do you know what's worse? They don't even have to be vaccinated in order to visit their daughter.

My Paltalk antivaxxer was either flirting or flattering me like mad on PM this morning - or was hoping to have something juicy to use against me.

I had to shut down my pro-vaccine room because of bro' love from two chatters - one of them seemed to think we could debate pointless shit for hours and the other one wanted to share with me all about "toxins" and "enzymes" in his raw vegan diet ...

Last edited:
Interesting thought regarding witches. I did some reading a couple of weeks back about the 30 Years' War and the witch trials that happened in Europe at the time. Sometimes Qanon feels like a modern, Web 2.0 incarnation of the same phenomenon.

I've compared some of it to the blood libel because it has elements of that. Some of it seems like redressed neo-Nazism to me.

A friends ex won't have their daughter to stay now she's vaccinated because she'll be shedding the virus. In case you're wondering why they split up. :(
That's actually a new one on me - most of the loons at least know that all the vaccines we have here contain only the spike protein or the code to make it and actually pretend to prefer "traditional" vaccines ...

Back
Top Bottom