Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

A friends ex won't have their daughter to stay now she's vaccinated because she'll be shedding the virus. In case you're wondering why they split up. :(
My pals sister who is pregnant was saying that to her for a while after she had the vaccine as she thought her shedding the virus would harm the baby.... luckily she relaxed a bit and let her visit again. A bit distressing both for my friend and the sort of impact that line of thinking might have on her sister's mental health post childbirth :(

I was noticing on BBC's death stats how much lower death rates are (massively so) for the beginning of this year compared to last in the UK, which is great - but then reflecting sadly that it would simply be no use showing this to conspiraloons. They will presumably say those high figures were just totally made up in order to get us to take the brain control chip/death potion/fertility destroyer or whatever the fuck they think it is.

My pals sister who is pregnant was saying that to her for a while after she had the vaccine as she thought her shedding the virus would harm the baby.... luckily she relaxed a bit and let her visit again. A bit distressing both for my friend and the sort of impact that line of thinking might have on her sister's mental health post childbirth :(
Pregnant women are a major risk group, some absolute horror stories out there. Really hope she comes round.

The inherent right-wing nature of the police means they’ll always have a soft touch for racist and reactionary assholes. That’s a problem society needs to deal with in just about every country.

Maskless customer walks into store in Las Vegas, cashier won't sell him crisps, customer fights cashier, cashier shoots customer in shoulder, customer flees and cashier kills himself. Mask mandate ends three days later. :(

Clearly some very bad decisions from the cashier there, but if I had to enforce mask mandates for minimum wage in a place saturated with gun stores I'd probably have gunned down dozens of customers by now.

Today on Twitter, people not understanding that yes, if you vaccinate millions of people, sadly there will be a handful of bad reactions and this was always pretty much expected. It is not going to brew into 'something big' - what would have been much bigger were the deaths, if you refer to the death stats I referred to earlier in this thread comparing last January to this one, which these people would refuse to believe anyway. :rolleyes:

Conservatives: "The prime minister has unfairly smeared the protesters as racists with fringe views."

Lead protest organizer Pat King: "Trudeau, someone's going to make you catch a bullet one day."

"It's called depopulation of the Anglo-Saxon race ... because they are the ones with the strongest bloodlines."

King writes in the caption accompanying the post that he was arrested for mischief, counseling to commit mischief, counseling to commit obstructing a police officer and counseling to disobey court orders.

Another dead grifter. Like Malone and McCullough, invested in treating the disease rather than preventing it ...

Another dead grifter. Like Malone and McCullough, invested in treating the disease rather than preventing it ...

Though world SHOULD be concerning itself with treatment if not more so than prevention...what is going on in HK (for example) is mental

Representative Yvette Herrell, a Republican congresswoman from New Mexico, said on social media Saturday that she plans to introduce legislation that would temporarily grant asylum to Canadian convoy protesters who, she claims, are “being persecuted” by the Trudeau government.

“We cannot be silent as our neighbors to the north are treated so badly,” Herrell wrote on Twitter and Facebook.

Herrell, who represents New Mexico’s largest congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives, is a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump. She voted not to impeach him following the Jan. 6, 2020 riots in Washington. She also objected to certifying Electoral College results for current President Joe Biden in Arizona and Pennsylvania.

A Canadian protester in court in Ontario claimed First Amendment rights for vaccine mandates protest in Canada.

"Honestly? I thought it was a peaceful protest and based on my first amendment, I thought that was part of our rights," he told the court.

"What do you mean, first amendment? What's that?" Judge Julie Bourgeois asked him.

"I don't know. I don't know politics. I don't know," he said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/tamara-lich-bail-hearing-february-19-1.6358307

Ohh! I can see Canadians simply queueing up for that . . . finally being able to leave the land of the oppressed and down trodden to spend time in the land of the thick free

Though world SHOULD be concerning itself with treatment if not more so than prevention...what is going on in HK (for example) is mental
The key issue with treatment is that it gets more and more draconian and the antivirals are only useful for a narrow window - usually before hospitalisation and maybe even before the patient is unaware they are infected.

A Canadian protester in court in Ontario claimed First Amendment rights for vaccine mandates protest in Canada.

"Honestly? I thought it was a peaceful protest and based on my first amendment, I thought that was part of our rights," he told the court.

"What do you mean, first amendment? What's that?" Judge Julie Bourgeois asked him.

"I don't know. I don't know politics. I don't know," he said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/tamara-lich-bail-hearing-february-19-1.6358307
I expect he meant Magna Carta.

Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

I suppose if the gofund had got through decent legal counsal might have been appointed

Last edited:
Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

I suppose if the gofund had got through decent legal counsal might have been appointed

Yeah but the state needs to clamp down on those uppity plebs doing such awful things as protesting.

No way these emergency powers might at some point be turned against the left. No-sir-ee.

Back
Top Bottom