Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

But we do know that that the stuff in covid vaccinations doesn't remain long in the body. As such there is no plausible mechanism of harm.

Bullshit. Long covid wants a word, and that's something you can only get from coronavirus infection, and not vaccination.
You keep on coming back at me like I'm saying that people shouldn't have taken the vaccination in the first place!
Please. Go back and read what I said. Here, I'll help you.

I would have throught it goes without saying that someone who fought the viruses naturally, has to survive the viruses. Not having long covid would have been the same thing.

I even said TWICE that I'm NOT advocating that people don't take the vaccination.

But here you are defending the vaccinations against someone who isn't even attacking their use.

You keep on coming back at me like I'm saying that people shouldn't have taken the vaccination in the first place!

I would have throught it goes without saying that someone who fought the viruses naturally, has to survive the viruses. Not having long covid would have been the same thing.

I even said TWICE that I'm NOT advocating that people don't take the vaccination.

But here you are defending the vaccinations against someone who isn't even attacking their use.
Someone with long COVID has survived the virus. You're painfully clueless.

Someone with long COVID has survived the virus. You're painfully clueless.
You're painfully tedious. That facrt, doesn't destroy a point that you think I'm trying to make, but actually aren't.
I'm explain it to you again.
Someone who hasn't taken the vaccine, fought off Covid and is of good health right now, is in a better position than anyone who has been vaccinated. Was that a reaon not to get vaccinated? Does that mean people were wrong to get vaccinated? Hell no.

Saying that here is well worth it, because judging by the responses I get back, my gut feelings that pro-vaccination loons are just a big a thing as anti-vaccination loons. have been confirmed correct.

I don't need to make a case to prove something so obvious.
If motor vehicles were banned overnight, there would be riots within a week.
If 5G was banned, I wouldn't be here having this conversation.
OK I see your point.
Banning 5G would make little difference to most people as they would have 4G.
There are large areas of the country that are not covered by 5G, especially on O2

Banning mobile data together, though, would have a massive impact.

You're painfully tedious. That facrt, doesn't destroy a point that you think I'm trying to make, but actually aren't.
I'm explain it to you again.
Someone who hasn't taken the vaccine, fought off Covid and is of good health right now, is in a better position than anyone who has been vaccinated. Was that a reaon not to get vaccinated? Does that mean people were wrong to get vaccinated? Hell no.

Saying that here is well worth it, because judging by the responses I get back, my gut feelings that pro-vaccination loons are just a big a thing as anti-vaccination loons. have been confirmed correct.
Can you hear that scraping noise? That's the sound of goalposts shifting.

Let's just assume youre right in that someone who's not been vaccinated and caught the virus but was fortunate enough not to suffer any of the associated complications is better off (you've still not provided any evidence though). Well that's a bit like saying someone who shut their eyes and ran across a motorway is better off than someone who acknowledged the risks and walked a mile to avoid getting run over. In this circumstance would you say you regretted not running across the motorway with your eyes shut?

Have you had COVID yet?

Let's just assume youre right in that someone who's not been vaccinated and caught the virus but was fortunate enough not to suffer any of the associated complications is better off (you've still not provided any evidence though). Well that's a bit like saying someone who shut their eyes and ran across a motorway is better off than someone who acknowledged the risks and walked a mile to avoid getting run over. In this circumstance would you say you regretted not running across the motorway with your eyes shut?
Their logic is on a par with...

1b.png

Can you tell us now who the people were that the state forced to take the vaccine?

View attachment 363949

What a cockring. A thin-skinned, cowardly authoritarian bellend.
Look friend, when you are in a better place you obviously get some small joy out if this place. I'm not sure you really want to get cut off from it permanently?

Why don't you:

• Tell me to fuck off
  • Change your tag line
  • Log off for a couple or three of days (perhaps scrambling your password)
  • Come back when you are in a better place
  • There isn't really anywhere else like this, it would be a pity if you cut yourself off from it.

Peace.

If I was in control I would use all the power of the state to force all libertarians, cryptobros and conspiraloons to have the vaccine. Not for any public health reasons (though the benefits in that regard are undeniable) but because it would be really fucking funny.

Form the same post you linked to:

Someone who has fought the viruses naturally and didn't take the vaccinations, is in a better position health wise today than someone who took the vaccinations HOWEVER, that's NOT an argument to avoid taking the vaccinations, because no one knew that back when the first virus hit and the vaccinations we first developed and released.

The claim you are making, the one that I have emboldened here for clarity, is bullshit. That is why it's not an argument against taking the vaccinations. Not whatever nonsense of yours that I've italicised.

Saying shit like "in a better position health wise" is a medical claim which you have failed to substantiate. Why would you even say something like that if you didn't think it was relevant to making a medical decision like accepting a vaccination?

I've always got time to expose "cuddly liberals" for the authoratron fascists they really are. Admit it. You want the government to have full spectrum control over most people's lives, because "everyone else is the problem".

You're the fucking problem. Fuck off and live in North Korea.

Ah, yes. The DPRK, that famous haven of cuddly liberals.

It’s been a wild couple of days with much bollocks, but I seem to remember the starting point was he was asked by his own family to either take the vaccine or stay the fuck away them.

Yes, and he claims to regret his decision to take the vaccine because, and I quote,

Someone who hasn't taken the vaccine, fought off Covid and is of good health right now, is in a better position than anyone who has been vaccinated.

A statement which is unmitigated horseshit. Complete fucking bollocks. Absolute garbaggio.

Back
Top Bottom