Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

why are you under the impression that the Democratic Party is left wing?
It's to the left of the Republicans? Anyway, go and really critisize them on the social media and see how far you will get, it really is an eye-opener. You can slag off any political party anywhere in the world, but you'll be in for a nasty bump to reality when you even so much as say boo to one of their supporters. Not the end of the world for me, but fucking hell, no wonder they want to kill each other in the United States.

No we don't. There are fact checkers out there that will ban a video (on youtube for example) not because of what it said, but what it failed to say with the flag "CONTEXT".

There are plenty of flat earth videos on YouTube if you go and look for them. Even videos about flat earth that are made by skeptics will get the "context" label.

My bad. How about the Chinese Communist Party? You'd fit right in.
I'm still not sure what you mean; I made a comment about the X-files being possibly being partly responsible for the current surge of conspiracies, nothing about banning the program and I mentioned its quality went down over time. I'm not sure what that has to do with the USSR or China.

Finally, what is wrong about check facts?

I've had better mental health care off my own friends than anything this country has ever provided.
Let me tell you something, it's very very dangerous for a working class white man to go anywhere near a white professional middle class cunt for help, let me tell you.
:facepalm:

Speaking as a qualified mental health professional.

Why not? If YouTube wants to take measures against the spread of misinformation on their platform, should the state step in and try to prevent them?
They then become publishers and as such the government steps in and politely tells youtube what is misinformation and youtube complies for an easy ride. Which is why certain people trying to point out certain things concerning Pfizer and vaccines can't critisize Pzfer or the vaccines without adding context like "Pfizer and the vaccines are fucking brilliant!!!"

"Follow the science.....but not any science that doesn't follow our narrative."

Yes, it's true that they couldn't have faked those images and videos.

One of the best examples is the behaviour of the lunar dust. Instead of floating and swirling in the air, each dust particle behaves like a cannonball, following a ballistic trajectory. Examples here and here. You would need to use a vacuum chamber to reproduce it on Earth and there wasn't and isn't one anywhere near large enough.

Inflammation is part of a normal immune response to infection. How was your "inflammation" somehow sufficiently special as to warrant a claim that the vaccine somehow did you harm?
A good mate of mine has recently had a DVT and has now been diagnosed with elevated blood protein, which apparently can be a sign of lymphoma or other blood-related cancer (I'm getting this from him- I have little medical knowledge.) ATM there is no reasoning with him in his argument that the 4 vaccines are responsible, albeit he is understandably worried. This stuff is gaining in influence. People have short memories, and most seem to have already forgotten what it was like in March/April 2020.

Last edited:
Ah he's in favour of state intervention now is StakerOne ?

The mask slips
Everyone is in favour of state intervention. If you broke into my home, I would rather the state interverned and arrested you, because It would talk me a long time to clean up your splattered blood off my walls.

But we don't need the state to intervene with youtube. We should simply use decentralised competitors more and more.

They then become publishers and as such the government steps in and politely tells youtube what is misinformation and youtube complies for an easy ride. Which is why certain people trying to point out certain things concerning Pfizer and vaccines can't critisize Pzfer or the vaccines without adding context like "Pfizer and the vaccines are fucking brilliant!!!"

"Follow the science.....but not any science that doesn't follow our narrative."

The fuck are you dribbling on about now? A lot of ignorant dickheads are spreading misinformation about vaccines because they think mRNA has the ability to alter their genes and similar rubbish. I can't help but notice that you don't actually provide any references as to who these "certain people" are and their claims. So I have no reason to take such claims seriously.

If you know of valid criticisms then you should have no shame in sharing them.

The point is, the state steps in and encourages them.

Evidence?

Because people are gullible enough to watch and believe the lies.
What like the lie that all fucking fact checking is reliable and free from bias?

Of course you're not that gullible, you're just an authoratarian who believes the left and only the left should control the internet.

You're probably rooting for the day when right wing views can no longer be propagated.

But guess what? I don't give a fuck, because I know that people will eventually leave shite centralised platforms like youtube for decentralised ones that no on can shut down.

And you, you can just foam at the mouth as good, honest, working class folk say what they fuck they want. :)

The fuck are you dribbling on about now? A lot of ignorant dickheads are spreading misinformation about vaccines because they think mRNA has the ability to alter their genes and similar rubbish. I can't help but notice that you don't actually provide any references as to who these "certain people" are and their claims. So I have no reason to take such claims seriously.

If you know of valid criticisms then you should have no shame in sharing them.

Evidence?
Yawn, read it years ago and I thought ... "What a load of rubbish".

So yeah. People will be able to say what the fuck they want on the internet ever more.

And I enjoy watching the mask slipping on people like you, cheer leading on the erosion of the human rights of your fellow human beings. Because you're a fascist. You're authoratarian, fascist, scum. Nothing lower like.

What like the lie that all fucking fact checking is reliable and free from bias?

Of course you're not that gullible, you're just an authoratarian who believes the left and only the left should control the internet.

You're probably rooting for the day when right wing views can no longer be propagated.

But guess what? I don't give a fuck, because I know that people will eventually leave shite centralised platforms like youtube for decentralised ones that no on can shut down.

And you, you can just foam at the mouth as good, honest, working class folk say what they fuck they want. :)
For someone who doesn't give a fuck, you do seem to be expending a lot of your fuck budget on this thread.

Everyone is in favour of state intervention. If you broke into my home, I would rather the state interverned and arrested you, because It would talk me a long time to clean up your splattered blood off my walls.

But we don't need the state to intervene with youtube. We should simply use decentralised competitors more and more.
It puzzles me as to what battle your kind think they're fighting. Why, for a start, do you think 'decentralised competitors' are preferable? Their aim is to make a profit, just the same as the 'non-decentralised competitors,' None of them give a toss about me or you. When you examine it, they are actually on the same side.

It puzzles me as to what battle your kind think they're fighting. Why, for a start, do you think 'decentralised competitors' are preferable. Their aim is to make a profit, just the same as the 'non-decentralised competitors,' None of them give a toss about me or you. When you examine it, they are actually on the same side.
Their aim is that everyone has a voice, but also that the content is preserved and secure.

There's no guarantee that content would remain on a centralised content provider such as youtube.

d.tube uses IPFS to actually store the videos, meaning that all the users have to do is "pin" the videos, and the videos on their own PCs form part of the distributed file storage for that video.

It's also the same reason why the Internet Archive / Way Back Machine is archiving sites onto the IPFS.

Yawn, read it years ago and I thought ... "What a load of rubbish".

So yeah. People will be able to say what the fuck they want on the internet ever more.

And I enjoy watching the mask slipping on people like you, cheer leading on the erosion of the human rights of your fellow human beings. Because you're a fascist. You're authoratarian, fascist, scum. Nothing lower like.

I'm sorry, what fascist measures are you accusing me of supporting? Why should I care if YouTube sticks a label on flat earth videos?

Their aim is that everyone has a voice, but also that the content is preserved and secure.

There's no guarantee that content would remain on a centralised content provider such as youtube.

d.tube uses IPFS to actually store the videos, meaning that all the users have to do is "pin" the videos, and the videos on their own PCs form part of the distributed file storage for that video.

It's also the same reason why the Internet Archive / Way Back Machine is archiving sites onto the IPFS.
Still puzzled. What makes you think that this would lead to something which is, in your eyes, positive?

is this true?
I've never seen this argument before.
(I'm warming to the the moon landings were fake people. Out of all the conspiracy theories its definitely by far my favourite, i think its pretty much harmless and is based on show me the real evidence not on any kind of Big They)
I need to clarify my view on this. I believe it would have been impossible to FAKE the videos and images of the moon landings using 1960s technology! Nvidia, debunked the moon landing conspiracy theorists to my satisfaction.

Still puzzled. What makes you think that this would lead to something which is, in your eyes, positive?
I would have thought the benefits would have been obvious. No bad actor can swoop in and erase history.

I couldn't care less how great you might think the people begind youtube are, tomorrow they could turn out to be a pack of evil twats.

Back
Top Bottom