Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

I've had better mental health care off my own friends than anything this country has ever provided.
And there we have it - bro' wisdom.

I do feel genuinely sorry for you.
I fully understand my privilege - but that is a bourgeois / "woke", leftie concept which you will dismiss - though you did acknowledge social class as a thing - so maybe there's hope that you won't be swayed by public school toffs like Johnson or Farage (it would have been Mosely or Powell back in the day) ..
But I suspect it's liberal education you mistrust ...

This isn’t the killer burn you seem to think it is, or at least not in the way you seem to think it is.
It was a useful experiment to run for sheer amusement. It actually got someone really, really angry to the point it really got me laughing, but I stopped it because if everyone did that all the time then what would the point be?

And there we have it - bro' wisdom.

I do feel genuinely sorry for you.
I fully understand my privilege - but that is a bourgeois / "woke", leftie concept which you will dismiss - though you did acknowledge social class as a thing - so maybe there's hope that you won't be swayed by public school toffs like Johnson or Farage (it would have been Mosely or Powell back in the day) ..
But I suspect it's liberal education you mistrust ...
I'm not. But just because they are, it doesn't mean they are wrong all of the time, or in anyway more evil than someone like Keer Starmer or as dangerous as Corbyn.

I could critisize the politics of all of those across the board, but this thread is about vaccine anti-vax nutters.

So yeah, to bring us back on topic.

1. There are anti-vax nutters.
2. There are pro-vax nutters.
3. We know how far is too far with the anti-vax crowd.

BUT

How far is too far when it comes to pro-vaccination?

I'm a far right loon said no far right loon ever. Self awareness and wider contexts and implications of their belief never a strong point.
There's loads of people who have claimed to be far right and reformed (either by themselves or by some external influence).

You're also making my point for me regarding people on the left thinking that someone is far right just for having an opposing view on ANY subject, including traffic filters in Oxford.

Quiz time: which ones of these do you consider the fucking truth?

Man Made climate change is a hoax?
There will a Great Reset?
Do sovereign Citizens have the correct interpretation of the law?
5G Mobile is harmful?
Aircraft are spraying mind-altering chemicals?
The Earth is flat?
Moon landings were fake?

Man Made climate change is a hoax? -R eal, but many "solutions" are a con. I'm surprised the left isn't more sceptical of commercial solutions to modern problems.
There will be a great reset - Probably if we do nothing about it or the good guys lose.
Do sovereign Citizens have the correct interpretation of the law? - Some do, some don't, no different than any other demographic.
5G Mobile is harmful? - The 5G protocol is harmless, some of the frequencies are more harmful, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use them. People should educate themelves as to the dangers. The more masts the better. I don't have children, but given that all children eventually have phones, it's safer to have a mast near the school than far away from it.
Aircraft are spraying mind-altering chemicals? - I hope not!
The Earth is flat? - Such a silly thing to say, I honestly believe most people say it just to get a reaction.
Moon landings were fake? - No. They were not fake, it would have been impossible to create the videos and images of those landings with 1960s technology. Modern technology has proved those videos and pictures to be genuine.

You can't tell if someone is left wing or right wing from those beleifs. You may as well try to figure that one out by the way someone looks or acts.

The fuck are you talking about? You're just one dude. Twitter as a whole has a right-wing bias, and especially now that blood emerald boy is in charge of it.
No it doesn't you lying hound!!!

Politicians aren't exactly a large demographic nor do they hold all the power.

People aren't stupid they see a direction of travel.

Watch this video. All of it. And come back and tell me I'm about conspiracy therories.

I don't need to join any dots, the fucking WEF does it for met.

Well i watched it all. Kind of interesting but I’m failing to see what it has to do with anything conspiracy related unless you suffer from paranoia.

No it doesn't you lying hound!!!

Politicians aren't exactly a large demographic nor do they hold all the power.

Well, I'm the one who actually supported my claim with more than just my say-so. You haven't done anything like that so far.

Politicians don't have to be a large portion of the population to have more influence than the average guy. For example, if a right-wing politician uses a platform that unfairly amplifies their messaging.

and fire-engines, ambulances, police cars...

You can make movable bollards nowadays. There's a set in middle of my town which lets in buses but not cars.

Man Made climate change is a hoax? -R eal, but many "solutions" are a con. I'm surprised the left isn't more sceptical of commercial solutions to modern problems.
There will be a great reset - Probably if we do nothing about it or the good guys lose.
Do sovereign Citizens have the correct interpretation of the law? - Some do, some don't, no different than any other demographic.
5G Mobile is harmful? - The 5G protocol is harmless, some of the frequencies are more harmful, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use them. People should educate themelves as to the dangers. The more masts the better. I don't have children, but given that all children eventually have phones, it's safer to have a mast near the school than far away from it.
Aircraft are spraying mind-altering chemicals? - I hope not!
The Earth is flat? - Such a silly thing to say, I honestly believe most people say it just to get a reaction.
Moon landings were fake? - No. They were not fake, it would have been impossible to create the videos and images of those landings with 1960s technology. Modern technology has proved those videos and pictures to be genuine.

You can't tell if someone is left wing or right wing from those beleifs. You may as well try to figure that one out by the way someone looks or acts.
Thank you for answering that. Genuinely.
I wasn't trying to find out whether you are Left or Ring Wing, but what things many people would hold as unevidenced and unsubstantiated theories and which you believed are evidenced and substantiated.

Well, I'm the one who actually supported my claim with more than just my say-so. You haven't done anything like that so far.

Politicians don't have to be a large portion of the population to have more influence than the average guy. For example, if a right-wing politician uses a platform that unfairly amplifies their messaging.

You can make movable bollards nowadays. There's a set in middle of my town which lets in buses but not cars.
If a right wing politician had an unfair advantage over a left one, it really wouldn't matter if overall the bias is towards people with left wing views.

Back
Top Bottom