Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

the sir jimmy savile obe thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the mistake of looking at a thread on David Icke's forum. Wow! There's some outrageous allegations and claims.
I'd normally repeat them here cos they are too ridiculous to take seriously, but better not at this sensitive time.

Who will play JS when the film / TV series is made?
342287.jpg

I made the mistake of looking at a thread on David Icke's forum. Wow! There's some outrageous allegations and claims.
I'd normally repeat them here cos they are too ridiculous to take seriously, but better not at this sensitive time.

How do DI's forumz post incredible, bonkers trash talk with impunity, while we've got to keep a lid on it. :confused:

I'd expect their lawyers could well argue that nobody in their right mind would give any credibility to posts on the DI forums, therefore it'd be hard for anyone to have their reputation damaged by something that got posted on there.

Also, I reckon David Icke probably has a bit more cash in the bank to defend the forum if necessary.

I have seen plenty of scurrilous and incredible rumours on here before without censure because they were so outrageous they had no credibility. The Icke forums are known for loonspuddery and can hardly be cited in court as a credible source. Perhaps lawyers regard this site as more credible (and searchable).

I have seen plenty of scurrilous and incredible rumours on here before without censure because they were so outrageous they had no credibility. The Icke forums are known for loonspuddery and can hardly be cited in court as a credible source. Perhaps lawyers regard this site as more credible (and searchable).

If you were able to find loonspuddery on the DI forums, lawyers probably can find it too. :)

Sneer all you like about David Icke, but he wrote this in 2011 shortly after Savile died:

This is an excellent article and while I cannot verify every fact the theme is absolutely right. I know from my own unimpeachable sources that Saville was a sick abomination of a human being who not only abused children, but was a necrophiliac, which is defined as an 'obsessive fascination with death and corpse' and an 'attraction to or sexual contact with corpses' - hence his famous 'volunteering' to be a 'porter' at Leeds General Infirmary.

The despicable Savile was also a close friend of Price Philip until they fell out. Coincidence? No way.

Death of a Showman: Jimmy Saville [sic] 1926-2011 The Grotesque Paedophile and So Much Else - David Icke

so what? I called necro and nonce just after he snuffed it, am I a prophet as well?

Icke had no special insight he just knew the rumours like everyone else

tbh it was onlty a matter of time before someone of the metal millnery fraternity tried to use savile as validation for their spud like thinking. Cheap, but not unexpected

Just when you thought you couldn’t hear anything worse about disgraced TV presenter Jimmy Savile, it turns out he might also be a necrophiliac as well as a paedophile.
Stoke Mandeville Hospital, where Savile worked as a volunteer and is alleged to have sexually assaulted many sick and disabled children, has launched an investigation into his unaccompanied mortuary visits.
In an interview in 1990 with Q magazine, the former BBC TV and radio host spoke of his interest in dead bodies, going on to deny he was a necrophiliac despite no accusation being made.
“Some people get hold of the fact that Jim likes looking after cadavers and say, ‘Aha, Jim’s a necrophiliac!’ I’m not a necrophiliac.” he said.
“One of my jobs is to take away the deceased. You can look after somebody, be alone with somebody, who has lived a whole lifetime, and I’m just saying goodbye and looking after him."
The hospital is probing whether he had keys to the mortuary or “interacted inappropriately” with corpses.
A spokesman said: “We have been shocked to hear of the very serious allegations about Jimmy Savile. We continue to co-operate fully with the police. We are working closely with our staff and will support them in reporting to the police should they have any information.”

Stoke Mandeville hospital to investigate Jimmy Savile's lone visits to morgue - TNT Magazine

In an interview in 1990 with Q magazine, the former BBC TV and radio host spoke of his interest in dead bodies, going on to deny he was a necrophiliac despite no accusation being made.

Icke 11 years at least behind the curve then - truly a prophet without honour.

The words that came out of Saviles own mouth over decades make him an unfit subject for prophecy.

And its hardly surprising that those with low evidence standards will sometimes stumble over something that happens to be true but is not verifiable to a decent standard at that time. What use is it though? The component we are missing is not people who will spread and hype stuff up and join dots in a haphazard way, its a decent filter that can eliminate all the shit that clouds the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom