Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

the sir jimmy savile obe thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend the Smashie and Nicey special that liberally references Saville's weirdness (mum fetish, using charity as a cover for being a twat) on Youtube. Some funny moments and the digs at Jimmy and DLT are quite cutting in places.

What was the story with him and his mum then? That section in the Louis theroux doc was very creepy indeed. Was he shagging her?

07sav_296940k.jpg

They had a lot in common. She fucked miners and he fucked minors.

Sir Jimmy Saville has certainly raised the bar for paedos around the world. Not only did he nonce half of Britain, he also got his victims to wear a big badge for years after.

It'l be like a new version of anything you can do, I can do better. USA vs UK nonce edition, Jackson vs Savile?

And then he'll throw in some personal insults. He's remarkably consistant.

Predicting things after they happen - that's quite a skill. I predict that after Savile dies loads of stuff will come out about him being a nonce.

Still nothing to say about the topic of the thread though I see.

Is this now a rejected mutant version of last nights red dwarf? This conversation has been predicted so there is no need to have it.

I dont really care if you bite, I was simply struck by a silly parallel between last nights red dwarf computer prediction plot and a couple of posts.

Just watched the Louis Theroux documentary on him. So many things in that program are dodgy as fuck. Calling his bed 'the alter', locking people up in the basement of his nightclub, driving around in his paedomobile caravan, the packet of condoms that Louis finds, the single chocolate biscuit in the fridge, the booze around the place even though he says he is tea-total, saying that he's 'feared in every girls school in the land', saying he hates children in order to throw the press 'off the hunt'.

I've seen that doc before. How the fuck did I not cotton on last time I watched it? And to think I once dressed as Jimmy Savile for a Halloween party. :mad:

In August 1988, shortly before the publication of a highly critical report into its operating procedures, the entire management board of Broadmoor secure psychiatric hospital was suspended by the Department of Health, which at the time had joint responsibility for its direct management.
The running of Broadmoor, the highest-profile facility of its kind in the country and the home to many of Britain's most notorious criminals, was placed in the temporary control of a "taskforce", according to reports at the time, to be headed up by a somewhat unexpected figure.

It was Jimmy Savile, the then 61-year-old TV presenter, charity fundraiser and national eccentric. "There's nothing that can't be solved," he told an approving Sunday Times reporter at the time of his appointment, stabbing the air with his trademark cigar for emphasis.

<snip>

Some, it seems, did take claims of abuse seriously. John Lindsay, a detective inspector at Thames Valley police during the late 1970s, told the BBC that he was told by a nurse at Stoke Mandeville that Savile was abusing patients, and reported it to his superiors more than once.
"I was not believed, no, no. I think purely because at that stage and for many, many years Savile was an icon," he said.

more here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/12/jimmy-savile-broadmoor-volunteer-role?newsfeed=true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom