Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The ongoing stupidity of Home Secretary Priti Patel

67293558_3131436340230684_8043635896072798208_n.jpg

Monster.

Wasn't she sacked for taking bribes from a foreign nation, or was that someone else?

Yep that's her, multiple undisclosed meetings (and payments possibly, I forget) with the Israelis while in cabinet which is highly dubious.

She had to get an emergency flight home and the beeb made a big fuss out of it, followed the bloody car all the way to Downing Street, took hours

I remember saying on here a good while ago that this was always the point of Brexit. Not to take back control, but to remove the barriers the EU presented to turning the UK into a proper free market 'business friendly' state. I was shot down for saying so at the time.

Not sure why, several key Brexit types have written books saying that'd be fab.

I remember saying on here a good while ago that this was always the point of Brexit. Not to take back control, but to remove the barriers the EU presented to turning the UK into a proper free market 'business friendly' state. I was shot down for saying so at the time.
It’s been planned for years. And it’s international (hence Robert Mercer lending Cambridge Analytica to the Brexit campaign).

She was trying to give foreign aid money to that stony broke humanitarian organisation, the IDF.

Probably the most eye-popping story I've read about a government minister in the last regime. I suppose Johnson hates her which is why she is home sec.

It’s been planned for years. And it’s international (hence Robert Mercer lending Cambridge Analytica to the Brexit campaign).

Planned; international! Have the Jews been manipulating all those decrepit Tories? What is Soros's role? Whose strings are the Masons pulling? Is Johnson a secret member of the Boy Scout International?

Last edited:
She's mouthing terms she doesn't really understand - "you've got to have burden of proof" (repeated about a thousand times). Er, no, we have "burden of proof" - that's how our criminal justice system works.What you're ineptly trying to say, Priti bloody scary Patel, is that we need to have proof beyond doubt.

And we all know where she would go with that as Home Sec. Her notion of "beyond doubt" would probably end up being below that current level of "beyond doubt", just so she could get some of that lovely deterrence going on.

I never used to be as opposed to capital punishment as I am now, but even when I was somewhat agnostic about it, I found the urgent desire of some of its proponents to have it back just a little uncomfortable to be around...

I rekon a lot of the people in her constituency who vote for her would probably watch that vid and agree with her regardless of the fact that it's illogical.

She's mouthing terms she doesn't really understand - "you've got to have burden of proof" (repeated about a thousand times). Er, no, we have "burden of proof" - that's how our criminal justice system works.What you're ineptly trying to say, Priti bloody scary Patel, is that we need to have proof beyond doubt.

And we all know where she would go with that as Home Sec. Her notion of "beyond doubt" would probably end up being below that current level of "beyond doubt", just so she could get some of that lovely deterrence going on.

I never used to be as opposed to capital punishment as I am now, but even when I was somewhat agnostic about it, I found the urgent desire of some of its proponents to have it back just a little uncomfortable to be around...
The very politicians who would have it returned should be the first to enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom