Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The New Tories - Ruthlessly Incompetent. Post Examples of Tory Stupidity Here

Jasmine Hartin, partner of Andrew Ashcroft, was discovered nearby. Police said she had what appeared to be blood on her arms and clothing.

Lord Ashcroft is domiciled in Belize but remains active in UK politics.

A former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, he has also represented Belize at the United Nations.

Ashcroft renounced his seat in the HoL six years ago, almost certainly because he was unwilling to give up his tax-dodger status. He surely ought to be barred from using the nobility prefix in his name*.

*Obviously everyone who has Lord, Lady, Earl, Baron(ness), Cunt, etc in front of their name should.

Adil Ray in fine form again this morning.

Scully is a prime example of that sort of Tory MP that are pig ignorant, know it and are proud of it. Quite unlike the unknowing imbeciles like Andrea Jenkyns or Rosindell.

He's a thick, little spiv.

1622541629358.png

Last edited:
You're assuming that they know :)
Having said that they intend to raise corp tax for the largest, most profitable corporations, the right party of capital are determined to subsidise capital to compensate; this is just a small part of that & they probably don't overly care at the estimate.

Having said that they intend to raise corp tax for the largest, most profitable corporations, the right party of capital are determined to subsidise capital to compensate; this is just a small part of that & they probably don't overly care at the estimate.
Yes I thought just after I posted it he could just have said "about £5 billiion" - nobody would have challenged him and they're always announcing large amounts that don't actually materialize.

The resignation statement from Sir Kevan, reported by The TES, said: "A half-hearted approach risks failing hundreds of thousands of pupils.

"The support announced by government so far does not come close to meeting the scale of the challenge and is why I have no option but to resign from my post."

Don't be too certain that the education paid for by the rich doesn't fail many, many pupils, too...
It did me, my step father sent me and my brother away , neither became fucking Tory wankers and arent thick, but.... there were a lot of thick twats there, some of them.no doubt became.politicians, I however tried to fuck the system, lost , ( possibly it's not over yet )and arranged and got myself out of there . Point being it doesn't matter , if you know and suck up to the right people, no matter how stupid you are you will be far higher up in the food chain than the rest , its corrupt and fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom