Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've all had holidays like that, no need to boast
Been locked up on holiday? Wimp!!!

My last holiday, they gave me a death sentence, hanged me by my neck until dead, then desecrated my body through necrophilia, before burning my corpse.

You kids nowadays, you don't know you're bloody born! :mad:

Been locked up on holiday? Wimp!!!

My last holiday, they gave me a death sentence, hanged me by my neck until dead, then desecrated my body through necrophilia, before burning my corpse.

You kids nowadays, you don't know you're bloody born! :mad:
Whatever happened to 18-30's?

I mean. He must have known this would happen. 3 in a row and theres still the best part of two weeks to go.

I don’t know that you can come back politically from being the one that everyone always sees in their mind’s eye as eating sheep’s vagina and camel penis.

I don’t know that you can come back politically from being the one that everyone always sees in their mind’s eye as eating sheep’s vagina and camel penis.
Dunno, Dorries managed it but she also wasn’t a former minister who presided over a disastrous and corrupt response response to a pandemic which claimed hundreds of thousands of lives.

Didn’t see last night’s one, but on the radio just now they played a clip where he says his main motivation for doing the show is to seek forgiveness for the mistakes he made as health sec during Covid. I almost felt sorry for him, then one of the Covid bereaved families for justice reps follows with the story of her bus driver dad who died due to inappropriate PPE and was fuming that he’s whinging away in the jungle when he should be preparing for the inquiry, if he genuinely wants forgiveness for his actions the inquiry is the correct forum, not a fucking light entertainment show. He’s scum.

Didn’t see last night’s one, but on the radio just now they played a clip where he says his main motivation for doing the show is to seek forgiveness for the mistakes he made as health sec during Covid. I almost felt sorry for him, then one of the Covid bereaved families for justice reps follows with the story of her bus driver dad who died due to inappropriate PPE and was fuming that he’s whinging away in the jungle when he should be preparing for the inquiry, if he genuinely wants forgiveness for his actions the inquiry is the correct forum, not a fucking light entertainment show. He’s scum.
Looks like the equivalent of the medieval hair shirt, asking for divine forgiveness.

Even as far as that goes he means breaking the rules to shag around not all his lethal fuckups and corruption.

when, or more importantly if, will it stop being funny voting him in for the trials.
The trials don’t appear to faze him in the slightest tbh, his camp mates turning on him or failing to fall for this bs might do though, eventually. Or maybe not at all, he lives in a parallel universe where his past actions are easily explained away and perfectly understandable. He’s an odd one for sure.

The only reason this forgiveness angle doesnt drive me utterly insane is that I was always keen to focus on the pandemic failures as a broad establishment failure and a sign of the cold calculations for which the UK authorities have long been famous. All the same this stuff still leaves a bitter taste:

This clip of him - these people are so entitled they don't see anything really wrong with what they do, utterly shameless.

(No, I don't follow Otto English.)

This clip of him - these people are so entitled they don't see anything really wrong with what they do, utterly shameless.

(No, I don't follow Otto English.)

You are right that he doesnt get it, but this isnt a simple entitled twat, Hancock's a Psychopath

Reactions: ash
not watching any of this shite as i hate ant and dec almost as much as hancock

but trying to use a tv show to humanise yourself after fucking over you wife, your kids and the whole country

and then the other wanker who cheated on his g/f during strictly and was aggresive towards here when she found out

this show is weird

By discussing it you're helping it work for him.
Tend to agree. I'm not sure how much difference talking about the scumbag in this little corner of the internet makes, but the wider phenomena, certainly. A man with a role in the surplus death of tens of thousands, never mind the industrial levels of corruption. However much nasty stuff gets poured on him or he has to eat, he's shaping this into some kind of arc of 'redemption'. And redemption from his smaller sins, not the bigger one of all those dead people and all those care home staff and residents who were either killed or traumatised. Don't know whether it will work and when he's done the round of chatshows and gets whatever gig is offered to him next, he'll still carry the stink of death around with him.

Back
Top Bottom