Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see I was wrong. There was a ratings boost.

Interestingly, Mrs LR (like me, a regular viewer), said she found his involvement a turn off. She thought it felt awkward, and that the contestants seemed subdued.

I wonder if regular viewers might be put off.

Well, I'm sure being lumped in with a mass murderer will be a mood killer, worse than having creepy crawlies chucked at you.

Last edited:
Tonight viewers will watch as he is trapped in a cage that is slowly sinking as he's tasked with collecting stars.

In a teaser clip from this evening's show, Hancock submerges himself under water to dip his hand into various compartments, one of which includes a cage of tiny crocodiles, to grab stars.

It's pretty awful. From both ITV and Hancock. I wasn't really watching it but I think the reason Boy George was in such a mess was because his mum almost died of Covid. I mean, the whole fucking is tasteless. Those two idiots with the massive foreheads who do the bank ads giggling all the way through it too.
Tbf to the ' forehead guys' tl weren't laughing with Hancock. They also got digs in about his role during covid subtly, also slating sunak and asking who will be pm by Christmas.
I think the majority are appalled by his presence, especially boy George and Eileen out of Corrie. Exception is the one who loves himself out of Hollyoaks who doesn't know owt about politics.
Cock and Sean are going to cling to each other, Sean is well aware he's hated by the public because of his infidelity, cocks ego is in denial.

I can't stick watching I'm A Celebrity but I did last night purely out of curiosity to see Hancock. But I've decided watching entire episodes featuring him would probably send me over the edge.

If I had to choose one person to win it would definitely be Eileen off Corrie.

I can't stick watching I'm A Celebrity but I did last night purely out of curiosity to see Hancock. But I've decided watching entire episodes featuring him would probably send me over the edge.

If I had to choose one person to win it would definitely be Eileen off Corrie.

I honestly have no idea who any of them are except for Chris Moyles, Boy George and Hancock, oh and the rugby guy. I don't think last night's episode was a good place to start mind you as there nothing else except for Hancock. The woman who was gently interrogating Hancock about wtf he was doing there was quite cool though.

I honestly have no idea who any of them are except for Chris Moyles, Boy George and Hancock, oh and the rugby guy. I don't think last night's episode was a good place to start mind you as there nothing else except for Hancock. The woman who was gently interrogating Hancock about wtf he was doing there was quite cool though.

I recognise more than usual. There’s also Jill Scott the England footballer, and Charlene White off ITV News too. I’ve no idea who the comedians are or the love island/hollyoaks ones. I also had to look up who Scarlette Douglas is (Place In The Sun presenter).

I recognise more than usual. There’s also Jill Scott the England footballer, and Charlene White off ITV News too. I’ve no idea who the comedians are or the love island/hollyoaks ones. I also had to look up who Scarlette Douglas is (Place In The Sun presenter).
Thought you'd be a fan of place in the sun

These sub-tropical Australian rainforests have endured millennia and are at risk from the impact of man, invasive species and climate change. Then someone introduced Hancock.

(((Creepy crawlies)))

I haven't watched reality TV in years. But where's the fucking booze? They used to turn the big brother contestants into raging alkies if they weren't already and chaos ensued. This lot are getting pumped up over getting a flask of tea.

What a shit programme. Now my Hancock thrill has worn off that's it. No more. Can't handle the smug little hosts in particular.

Back
Top Bottom