Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given how closely tied taste and smell are, I've always been curious to know how durians can taste so different from their smell (given that those who like them admit the problem with the odour). Though, being lazy, not quite curious enough to go round the world looking for them.

The real reason I'm going on I'm A Celeb and it's not the big cheque, says Matt  Hancock | The Sun

Think that the "Ready for Rishi" campaign veterans will be doing a phone-round on the first eviction night to punt Hancock back to backbench obscurity. Heavy support anticipated from West Suffolk Conservative Association.

Hancock is so creepily needy. And deluded. The perfect empty-narcissist personality incubated by celebrity culture, like athlete's foot in a cheap trainer.

0110076c384c53c7bf5fe6e093b28222.gif

312155051_5882242275139488_6231315522524847658_n.jpg

He really thinks he's going to connect with people, the massive over inflated bell-end
Does he really think that? Or is that the thin veneer he's trying to sell everyone to cover up his true intentions (opening gambit: increase his self-worth through self-promotion in the aim of self-interest).

I know where I'd put my money, and it wouldn't be at Hancock's Honest Goods stall.

Does he really think that? Or is that the thin veneer he's trying to sell everyone to cover up his true intentions (opening gambit: increase his self-worth through self-promotion in the aim of self-interest).

I know where I'd put my money, and it wouldn't be at Hancock's Honest Goods stall.
Think my sarcasm was missed

Well the two will be directly related - connecting with people is the mechanism by which he imagines increasing his political stock and unlocking the potential for his future ambitions to be fulfilled. And this is consistent with his high levels of self-regard and self-importance. The actual prospects in reality include the possibility that he'll actually come out of all this much worse off, and has sabotaged his own career. Especially given that journalists absolutely love these sorts of stories, they can poke fun at him and churn out lazy articles looking at the politicians who made fools of themselves on reality tv in the past, eg Dorries and Galloway.

Back
Top Bottom