Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having the whip removed does basically mean you are suspended as a MP for that party, and have to sit as a independent MP.
I read it as he had been suspended completely as an MP which, considering he is in Australia, isn't much of a punishment. What could he actually do from the jungle anyway?

For fucks sake. All those written off billions of pounds sloshing about among his friends, ex colleagues, and neighbours - yet he's doing this shite? Surely even Tories have to have a floor when it comes to personal dignity.

Who would bother with this pointless circus, eating bits of reptile, bathing in insects, being pictured on television looking like hell, showering, sleeping, crying, gagging, vomiting, and generally spilling your guts in front of an ITV audience? All to end up having to meet Ant and fucking Dec.

I can just about understand going if you took on a stupidly hopeful mortgage on some oversized Barratt home before finding out Emmerdale isn't renewing your contract, but he can't be in that parlous a financial position.

(I forgot I started this thread)
The whole I'm a Celeb thing just looks like a weird 'redemption arc' ploy.
Despite the fact he has always come across as a total bellend, irrespective of what odd and completely avoidable crisis he may have got himself into.

I downloaded his app just for a look-see a couple of days ago, and in and of itself, it's not terrible just really shit and very naff - so it suits him perfectly.

What happens if there's a vegetarian or a vegan on this programme?
Are they still expected to eat creatures, or parts of creatures?

I don't know why people don't just say no. Surely you'd just say 'no, I'm not doing it, I'm fine here in my hammock, I'm only here for the fee'.

Back
Top Bottom