The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey if Boris can be pm with his record of shagging

would think handcok would see this as a bonus to his chances of being pm

aye but most of them were more honest than

i've been chopping my mistress since uni and suddenly i got caught

was very difficult of me and my mistress as we both had to leave our kids because we got told toget to fuck
And bin bagged by my wife in front of the press :D.

The only thing to say about Hancock is he has immense self-regard and chutzpah:

Also: 'So I facilitated a lot of very dodgy PPE contracts for my mates and then lied about it. but they all got fabulously rich, so that's ok isn't it?'.

Hancock is pathetically desperate for a re-launch
He has already tried to make his Willy tingling episode into the love story of the age.
He remains a slimy greedy cunt who directed huge amounts of money to friends and relatives.

Former health secretary Matt Hancock has been suspended as a Conservative MP after joining the cast of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
Mr Hancock will swap representing his constituents at Westminster for eating bugs in the jungle.
But Tory party managers have taken a dim view of the West Suffolk MP's decision to take part in a reality TV show while Parliament is sitting.
The Tory chief whip said it was "serious enough" to warrant suspension.
Andy Drummond, deputy chairman of the West Suffolk Conservative Association, said he was looking forward to seeing Mr Hancock "eating a kangaroo's penis".

Didn't Nadine Dorries do the same thing? Or have I just made that up?
She did and IIRC, didn't even tell anyone she was going. Then got ITV to pay her 80k fee to her 'company' thereby claiming she didn't have to tell the parliamentary standards people. Bizarrely, she then threatened to sue the parliamentary standards committee because it was a witch hunt.

She only got the whip removed though whereas Hancock seems to have been given a full suspension.

She did and IIRC, didn't even tell anyone she was going. Then got ITV to pay her 80k fee to her 'company' thereby claiming she didn't have to tell the parliamentary standards people. Bizarrely, she then threatened to sue the parliamentary standards committee because it was a witch hunt.

She only got the whip removed though whereas Hancock seems to have been given a full suspension.

Having the whip removed does basically mean you are suspended as a MP for that party, and have to sit as a independent MP.

Back
Top Bottom