Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

i reckon he will go. the fact that ferguson and the scottish science advisor were both swiftly booted for lesser offences is pretty glaring. driving several hundred miles to visit your elderly parents when you are infected with bat flu is blatantly against the orders to self isolate if you have symptoms. orders drawn up by the government cummings works for and that he was involved in drafting.
Also - we only have his side of the story - other damming details may emerge - like the went to the local shop - or visited a service station en-route.
and - although hes very much part of the johnson gang - he is widely hated by large sections of the tory party (and the feeling is mutual)

In the end that's what will do for him, if he's to be done for though - it's the damage him remaining in position does to the integrity of the lockdown. The way Goodall lays it out, his position is untenable. This doesn't mean he'll go... but I think there's a very good chance of it.

If he does go he'll be out for a few months until the fuss dies down and I doubt it would make much difference because he's standing behind Johnson in the shadows as it is.

Its annoying that its shit like this that can get politicians booted out whilst moments of naked corruption such as Johnson giving public money to his mistress get whitewashed so effectively, but you take what pleasures you can i guess.

Equally knowing Cummings is a fucking eugenicist should have been enough...but here we are..

Last edited:
Equally knowing Cummings is fucking eugenicist should have been enough...but here we are..
yeah exactly....all the filth was there to see in the run up to election and people vote for their like regardless. getting caught on something like this is just a bit of a "narrative trap", nowhere near as bad as half the things they do and think, but such is the game of national conversation parliamentary politics i guess.

Cummings is a cocky little shit, and i guess it can get your far up a greasy pole, but i think his arrogance has fucked him here.

Yes I doubt he'll have much joy when being heckled by the massed ranks of tories back from holiday and cheering johnson on.

itll be interesting to see the many contortionist defences coming out... its not just some dick losing his job, id expect it will be understood as a massive blow to...Johnsonism :D to the entire Johnson Project :D

hmm! my mood has lifted! might go to bed

Sweet dreams ;) They've got the long weekend to bury this so count sheep and not chickens yeah? :D

If he goes , it will not only be the wheels of boris' ( 350 mil , brexit ?) bus ,he will take the spare with him.

Which is nice.

( except I'm not sure it will happen , but it has been a fucking weird year so far, so anything is possible , except 5g corona bats )

Back
Top Bottom