Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

Intelligent adviser? What's he on about? All the professors in the room not enough for him?

Between reporting what's in the papers and what anonymous government sources are saying the BBC are partial to the government and their backers, rich media barons. Same old, but they used to be better than this kind of rubbish.

Trends are being filtered to 'classic dom'. I don't think it will turn out well for him. All the major voices have been roused to support him already.

He doesn't seem to be trending on twitter just now. It's the strangest thing.

Whereas Catherine Calderwood and Prof Ferguson are.

It's a reflection of the level of coverage from other media sources, unless they are retweeting and making it a major headline en masse it won't trend on Twitter.

Would be willing to bet a small number of shelled peas that he never had the virus, neither did his partner and he just ran off for a bit to hide.

At a time when the boss was out and he was presumably freely giving out the orders to cabinet ministers? Nah. He must've felt seriously fucked up.

He isn't going anywhere. Even if his story is a crock of shit. He and his wife were sick with Covid so drove from London to Durham so his elderly parents could help look after the kids given kids are more likely to be asymptomatic carriers and risked infecting his elderly parents? This is a distraction from the fact that Johnson was found to have influenced decisions to give his mistress public money. They both operate with impunity so neither gives a shit.

He isn't going anywhere. Even if his story is a crock of shit. He and his wife were sick with Covid so drove from London to Durham so his elderly parents could help look after the kids given kids are more likely to be asymptomatic carriers and risked infecting his elderly parents? This is a distraction from the fact that Johnson was found to have influenced decisions to give his mistress public money. They both operate with impunity so neither gives a shit.
This.

Given that allegedly both he and his wife had corona virus and a small kid, him travelling or someone coming to visit him would be considered essential travel.

Also, if he would have killed his parents, I'd rather that than him putting NHS staff at risk.

You think the guardian and mirror are participating in some weird coverup for Johnson here?

I see and think that this story is eclipsing the biggest story of the day. Given it is unlikely that anything will come out of it I would prefer focus on the Johnson/Arcuri corrupt/abuse of office story.

I see and think that this story is eclipsing the biggest story of the day. Given it is unlikely that anything will come out of it I would prefer focus on the Johnson/Arcuri corrupt/abuse of office story.

Ha ha, good luck. I heard Kier Starmer was seen wearing odd-socks yesterday, possibly in a pizza parlour, whilst NOT WEARING A POPPPY - THE FIEND!!

I know the Wail/Moron have turned on him recently - who is it they want to replace him? :confused:

yes, it will get peoples' backs up more that he can do it while nobody else can, plus there were the couple of resignations for the same thing and as kali said - putting his parents at risk is highly fucking irresponsible, just what we'd expect of him. Also bugger all chance he'll actually go though :(

Back
Top Bottom