Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

landies have about 18 gallon tank. if it was brim full and he managened to break 30 mpg ( hmmm ) , he could maybe get to scratchwood services on the return leg with a wind behind him before it died. thats about the very very best scenario and not very likely at all.

It wasn't complicated Dominic ...we all know it wasn't complicated ,stop saying it , this is embarrassing now ...we won't say ok now... we want you to f*** right off pronto.

He's behaving (right now) exactly as though he does.
If he does, and in a high pressure situation like this it's bloody difficult to tell so I wouldn't like to call it, it's a reason not an excuse. He's had plenty to time to work out when he went, came back, stopped, bought things, taken his kid for a tinkle and he's done none of that. If I was going in for a disciplinary meeting I'd be damn sure to have everything in order.

And that's no slight at you Mation, it's just he is being a cunt.

I'm wondering whether Boris and Cummings have basically decided to base the whole thing loosely on the plot of Skyfall.

wouldn't M have had to also been Raoul Silva and drop the helicopter onto her own head for that to be a parallel with this?

Back
Top Bottom