Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

Apparently it's his wife's sister living close by...I pondered that for a second and concluded he's the kind of BIL I would absolutely hate. Maybe their relationship isn't a good one.

Yes "could you come and look after our child as a favour?" "go fuck yourself"

Guardian reporting he was seen 30 miles away from his parents

Pure guesswork - but there's talk on Twitter that Cummings was also in Durham for another visit on 10th May, the night of Johnson's disastrous address. If that is proven true, or there's any confirmation from the Police that they did indeed speak to the family, that'll be a whole new layer of shitshow.

Good work, Plumdaff!

I don’t even understand his line of defence. Says his sister shopped for them and left the food on the doorstep of the spare house his parents have there. So he says they had to travel 300 miles to get food delivered and that’s it? He’s not claiming their child lived separately with the rest of the extended family whilst he was sick or anything? It’s just not making much sense.

From the memes thread -

Mr Johnson was under growing pressure from Opposition leaders to sack his top aide - while Tory MPs were grumbling about the double standards.

He's fucked. :D

Pure guesswork - but there's talk on Twitter that Cummings was also in Durham for another visit on 10th May, the night of Johnson's disastrous address. If that is proven true, or there's any confirmation from the Police that they did indeed speak to the family, that'll be a whole new layer of shitshow.

Bingo (eta. this isn't the second visit I've seen on Twitter, leaving open the possibility there's more to come.....)

Back
Top Bottom