Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

I would fucking love it if Piers Morgan photobombed one of these journos who he presumably knows and got a couple of questions in

I'm doing the same searches you were. It's already been explained to you by others why you're not seeing whatever it is you insist you should be seeing.

If you still don't get it there's not much more to say really
Look son, apart from their supernatural inability to use twitter, no-one here has 'explained' anything to me.

He's being tagged twice a second just now and isn't trending...so you can gtf. But you're right...nothing more to say about it here.

Why the fuck isn't the PM ever leading these conferences?

tenor.gif

He actually had the brass neck to say that. Comings was staying put. (after you know, traveling to the other end of the country.)

What a wanker. :D

It does sort of negate the idea that their son was desperately at risk that a/ Cummings was well enough to drive 250 odd miles and b/ they had friends and family a couple of streets away in London and c/ they are claiming that they only dropped food off anyway. It's such obvious bullshit. The only thing that rings true is the idea that the Cabinet are such a bunch of cunts none of them would pop round with some shopping.

Back
Top Bottom