Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Alt-Right

As you once said (before your long break from here) to another poster - you're better than this.

Let that sink in a bit.
When did I say that?

The point I’m making is that you shouldn’t be calling someone far right if they’re not. I know Dwyer has a history here of annoying people but that doesn’t make him a fascist.

When did I say that?

The point I’m making is that you shouldn’t be calling someone far right if they’re not. I know Dwyer has a history here of annoying people but that doesn’t make him a fascist.
Jesus, man. Recommend if you have the time to read the posts over the last few weeks, you might see something a bit odd about them.

Just look at all the deep state nonsense from him

Trump didn't start a single war. Biden started a war with the biggest nuclear power on earth. No comparison.

The deep state put out disinformation that Hunter's laptop was a Russian plot. Just one of their anti-Trump tricks that we know about

The deep state, which controls Biden, opposes Trump because he wants to end the war in Ukraine, which they want to continue. I'm afraid that if it continues it may well turn nuclear, thus destroying the world. That's why I'd prefer Trump to Biden.

He may not be fascist (don't think I actually called him that) but he's gone well down the rabbit hole .

Lookit, there's a surplus of eejits on urban at the moment and tempers are going to fray. So let's leave it there, agree to disagree on this.

We've all had our embarrassing moments here. That's urban.
No, you claimed I said something that I don’t recall and I don’t think it’s out of order for you to show me the context.
As for Dwyer, he’s a contrarian.

yup, irrelevant

Donald Trump’s supporters unleashed a wave of death threats and antisemitic and homophobic messages to the judge overseeing his fraud trial, as well as his chief clerk, according to a state court filing this week.

A filing to support New York Justice Arthur Engoron’s opposition to a freeze on a gag order in the case includes a statement from the court’s top security official, who has collected “hundreds of threats, disparaging and harassing comments and antisemitic messages” that followed the former president’s harassment.

Federal prosecutors – who are seeking a separate gag order – shared those threats with the federal appeals court judges who will decide whether Mr Trump should be gagged in his election interference case.

But on Friday, the former president’s attorneys dismissed those threats as “irrelevant”.

yup, irrelevant

Donald Trump’s supporters unleashed a wave of death threats and antisemitic and homophobic messages to the judge overseeing his fraud trial, as well as his chief clerk, according to a state court filing this week.

A filing to support New York Justice Arthur Engoron’s opposition to a freeze on a gag order in the case includes a statement from the court’s top security official, who has collected “hundreds of threats, disparaging and harassing comments and antisemitic messages” that followed the former president’s harassment.

Federal prosecutors – who are seeking a separate gag order – shared those threats with the federal appeals court judges who will decide whether Mr Trump should be gagged in his election interference case.

But on Friday, the former president’s attorneys dismissed those threats as “irrelevant”.
But but the deep state

The ease at which Jones tries to blow off Trump being associated with a known child sex trafficker is especially rich considering he and his guests have repeatedly called LGBTQ+ people pedophiles.

Republicans may close their eyes and pretend there are no right-wingers on the list, but we'll be here to remind them.

The ease at which Jones tries to blow off Trump being associated with a known child sex trafficker is especially rich considering he and his guests have repeatedly called LGBTQ+ people pedophiles.

Republicans may close their eyes and pretend there are no right-wingers on the list, but we'll be here to remind them.

What do you think?

well maybe, but he wasn't i.m.o. part of the system that includes mcveigh, roof, bowers, all of fox, etc. etc.
if you include kaczynski you have to keep going back.

I was in the US during the Oklahoma bombing. It certainly felt like a watershed in terms of a sense of vulnerability in the US to things that were normally considered “things that happen over there”.

watched a couple of responses to Putin's interview. They really are his useful idiots.

The interview (the one the establishment didn't want you to see!) is still readily accessible, quite probably cos doing it on his terms rather than the declined Beeb one actually didn't do him much of a favour.

Back
Top Bottom