Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Alt-Right

mofoing piece of goddam animal sht.
excuse my language.

Rudy Giuliani concedes he made defamatory statements about Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss in an effort to resolve their lawsuit against him and to satisfy a judge who has considered sanctioning him.

The late-night Tuesday filing from Giuliani says he doesn’t contest Moss and Freeman’s accusations that he smeared them after the 2020 election. Yet the filing says he still wants to be able to argue that his statements about voter fraud in Georgia in the 2020 election were protected speech. Notably, he also refuses to concede that his statements caused damages to Moss or Freeman.

school boards, serious business

cw: i couldn't read all of this, the arrogance of them was too much. note how few/how light the consequences were for the rightwingers and their pathetic voctimological rhetoric.

Despite her selection by a Republican administration after a rigorous application process, her nomination was met with attacks on her character from conservative outlets in the state, accusing her of “promoting transgenderism” and being a “left-wing activist,” smears that carried into her fourth-grade classroom in the form of sudden suspicions about her from parents in her school.

Lauritzen, 44, is still the reigning teacher of the year, but she is no longer teaching elementary school or even living in Idaho.

I just saw that the number 1 trending tag on twitter is #BanTheADL. The ADL is a Zionist organisation that combats 'antisemitism and extremism'. The people using the twitter hashtag are far rightists, neo-nazis and white nationalists accusing the ADL of 'anti-white racism'. As you can imagine, twitter is now flooded with anti-Semitism. Musk is facilitating the mainstreaming of far right extremism on an unprecedented scale.

I just saw that the number 1 trending tag on twitter is #BanTheADL. The ADL is a Zionist organisation that combats 'antisemitism and extremism'. The people using the twitter hashtag are far rightists, neo-nazis and white nationalists accusing the ADL of 'anti-white racism'. As you can imagine, twitter is now flooded with anti-Semitism. Musk is facilitating the mainstreaming of far right extremism on an unprecedented scale.

I clicked on the Notting Hill Carnival hashtag over the weekend and the promoted tweets were just relentless blue tick racism. I've deleted it from my phone, going on there started to feel like self harm, I can't see how it can survive like that. I hope it can't or something is going very wrong.

Last edited:
I clicked on the Notting Hill Carnival hashtag over the weekend and the promoted tweets were just relentless blue tick racism. I've deleted it from my phone, going on there started to feel like self harm, I can't see how it can survive like that. I hope it can't or something is going very wrong.
It has been going downhill for a while, before Musk took over, but it is really fucking bad now definitely. You can be a straight out gas-the-jews nazi and nothing happens, let alone posting "carnival black people stabbing" stuff, and they're everywhere.

15 is 15 too many.

Groups of neo-Nazis and white supremacists spread antisemitic, white supremacist and anti-LGBTQ messages outside Disney World and in the nearby Orlando, Florida, area Saturday in the latest examples of rising antisemitism in the U.S., officials said.

About 15 people wearing clothing and bearing flags emblazoned with Nazi insignia demonstrated outside the entrance to the Disney Springs shopping center, said the Orange County Sheriff's Office, which said deputies were dispatched around 10:40 a.m.

15 is 15 too many.

Groups of neo-Nazis and white supremacists spread antisemitic, white supremacist and anti-LGBTQ messages outside Disney World and in the nearby Orlando, Florida, area Saturday in the latest examples of rising antisemitism in the U.S., officials said.

About 15 people wearing clothing and bearing flags emblazoned with Nazi insignia demonstrated outside the entrance to the Disney Springs shopping center, said the Orange County Sheriff's Office, which said deputies were dispatched around 10:40 a.m.

they're buying land for a nazi statelet

15 is 15 too many.

This is a regular protest by the same people every week.

they're buying land for a nazi statelet

Neo-Nazi cult groups periodically try this. Usually, the local community comes together and finds a way to repel it. They've tried this in various towns in Nebraska, Kansas, and the Dakotas. They tried it in a town in south-central Nebraska called Red Cloud. They began buying up abandoned houses until they owned almost a dozen. The community realized what was happening and bought up and burnt down any remaining abandoned houses. They weren't able to get enough of a foothold to get it done.

A town in North Dakota also had the same problem.

An emotional Tarrio continues apologising, reading from a prepared statement and appearing to get choked up every few moments.
He goes on, telling police and staff of US legislators that he is sorry for his actions.
"I had multiple opportunities to avoid this fate and my deepest regret is how others were affected," he says.

"I am not a political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal," he continues. "I didn’t think it was even possible to change the results of the election."
He also speaks about the struggle of being in solitary confinement during pre-trial detention.
"When I get home I want nothing to do with politics, groups, activism or rallies," he says.
bless

Back
Top Bottom