Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 7/7 Report

editor said:
Is this in the some fantasy-land remote country station somewhere, where the leisure-rich staff have gots lots of time to chat away about complex world issues with customers, yes?

squeegee: One day Travelcard please
Man In The Ticket Office: So, what about 7/7? It's got to be Black Ops, hasn't it? Let me tell you about my latest theory.... <goes on for two hours>

Face it: you've been rumbled, chum, just like you were when you were caught out with a second log in on some ghastrly 9/11 thread.

Your right Bob, couldn't bite my lip. No a centrally located station on the Piccadilly line. And it's amazing what you can learn if you just talk to people. Alot of Muslims where I live (Finsbury Park area). Alot of people talking.

Rumbled? How was that? A new log on i used so i could lurk without being tracked and then mistakenly used. Which you said was an excuse becuase it suits you to brand me anyway you choose.

What do you say to the Muslim yoot around your area who talk about government conspiracy. Do you tell them all they are fruitloops?

There's only one fake on this thread. And it ain't me.

Prole, if you feel like continuing on here, best of luck. But don't think you'll change their minds. When the truth does come out, remember these guys, and enjoy the thought of how stupid and reactionary they are going to look. They are the modern-day equivalent of the stuffy shirts of the fifties who feared rock n roll and the moral corruption of youth.

Their rigid minds cannot cope with this sea change in perception of our authority figures. Knowing them they'll claim they knew all along.

In the words of the Unpeople (another top anglo-asian hip hop band)

Later will be greater :p

kyser_soze said:
*walks up stairs at Brixton station*

'Travelcard, travelcard, conspiracy theory, psy-ops, travelcard'

'I'll have one of them conspiracy theories please mate'
"yeah but is that a cheap-day conspiracy theory, a weekly conspiracy theory, or a monthly one mate?":D

Badger Kitten said:
Oh yeah, she turns up at 7/7 peace activist author book launch meetings with her conspiraloon mates and makes speeches presenting it as a false flag op and barracked the author of a book linking 7/7 with Iraq, something they all plotted on their bnoards to hijack. In the audience was Gill Hicks, the train driver, 5 others including seriously injured from the bombed car at Kings X, and others from other cars of the train.

The row she was in called out 'Rachel needs to give her facts straight' and generally carried on catcalling and interrupting the speakers which included myself. Afterwards they pushed conspiraloon leaflets at survivors.

So yeah, she's pretty delusional, or shameless, or malicious. You decide.

Anyway, I am off to Russell Square, to lay flowers, with other people from my train, to remember all fellow passengers, especially those who didn't finish their journeys, on 3 trains and 1 bus a year ago. I will think of all those who love them and miss them, and those who helped to save lives and provide support. Which includes many at u75; you know who you are, and thank you.

Rachel North x
Your version of events BK. As always there is more than one side to any story, one of which is the truth. We don't know the truth about the events in London on 7th July, whose victims I feel pain & sadness for, until we have seen all the evidence.

At the book launch, I sat and talked to Gill Hicks, whose injuries are appalling and whose dignity and gentleness I find truly inspiring, I came and introduced myself to you, I put my hand up to ask a question, and never had an opportunity to ask it. I wrote to Milan Rai afterwards to ask the questions that Maya Evans, herself a victim of the clampdown on free speech, refused to take from the floor. The two people I attended with also didn't have an opportunity to speak and none of us called out. That's the truth, I know it and so do you.

It was a book launch. A book that states that these 4 men are guilty based on flawed or lacking evidence. I would never attend a meeting that was held just for survivors and victims. In fact, today we were asked by Sky News for a representative from the J7 Truth Campaign to be interviewed outside Kings Cross, we said no as today was a day for the victims and their families.

We all need to demand a fully independent public inquiry and for the evidence to be released before we can know the truth. Otherwise we are moving towards some very dark times indeed. Forest Gate could become the norm. See the ADF lyrics. We have a responsibility to make sure that we do all know what actually happened, the how and the why, before we accept a flawed narrative. I will continue to campaign for this and take the abuse, the smears and the name-calling because this is far too important than anyone's ego or personal standing. I take it all from you but know that it is pointless, you can't conduct a war of attrition against the need for truth and justice.

I might not like what many of you say, but I will defend your right to say it. It is called freedom, of thought and speech.

Ed: for the email see: http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-0740-cancellation-confirmation.html

Red Jezza said:
"yeah but is that a cheap-day conspiracy theory, a weekly conspiracy theory, or a monthly one mate?":D

:D:D

Nah, I want the annual Gold Card Conspiracy...I want the Illuminati, Rothchilds and Bilderbergs involved here, not just a few punky assed MI5/6 officers'

Prole said:
Wait until they are on the website. Stop asking because I have no intention of answering. It isn't fair to ask me for information on a board that they haven't given me permission to post their personal details on.
so either put up or shut up....

squeegee said:
No a centrally located station on the Piccadilly line
So, does anyone here believe squeegee's claims of him having in-depth conspiracy-tastic conversations with random ticket staff through the window of the ticket office of a "centrally located station" on the Piccadilly line?

We all need to demand a fully independent public inquiry and for the evidence to be released before we can know the truth.

Core problem - even if this happened, unless you got the result you wanted (i.e it was the government and security forces engaging in psy-ops) you'd never accept it's findings.

Calls from people like you for 'independent' enquiries are always made under the assumption that 'independent' means 'they'll agree with me at the end of the day', and if they don't...well, clearly the enquiry has been nobbled by the government...

Prole said:
That piece of cut and paste proves absolutely nothing. I could make the same thing up in five seconds.

So who were the two "independent researchers" who "verified" the authenticity of both the email and their contents?

Why are you keeping things secret?
Why are you hiding information?
Who are you covering up for?
Tell us the truth!

Release the evidence!

editor said:
That piece of cut and paste proves absolutely nothing. I could make the same thing up in five seconds.

So who were the two "independent researchers" who "verified" the authenticity of both the email and their contents?

Why are you keeping things secret?
Why are you hiding information?
Who are you covering up for?
Tell us the truth!

Release the evidence!
I knew you'd say that!

Like squeegee says: later will be greater. I doubt if that will be due to anything you do though.

Prole said:
Like squeegee says: later will be greater. I doubt if that will be due to anything you do though.
So you're willingly withholding information and keeping things from the great British public who deserve to be told the truth?!

So how does that make you better than those you oppose?

Release the evidence, you pathetic, wriggling hypocrite.

<aside from the bunfight>just for refference i have now taken the photos of the front of Luton Train Station and will post these this weekend to prove once and for all the cctv shots aren't photoshopped... </aside from the bunfight>

Ummm...you know that bit about the 0740 being cancelled...well the DELAYED 730 train left at 0742...not that hard to work out really is it?

GarfieldLeChat said:
<aside from the bunfight>just for refference i have now taken the photos of the front of Luton Train Station and will post these this weekend to prove once and for all the cctv shots aren't photoshopped... </aside from the bunfight>
Ah yes. But how do we know that you're not in on it too?

Release the EXIF data!

:D

squeegee said:
Prole, if you feel like continuing on here, best of luck. But don't think you'll change their minds. When the truth does come out, remember these guys, and enjoy the thought of how stupid and reactionary they are going to look. They are the modern-day equivalent of the stuffy shirts of the fifties who feared rock n roll and the moral corruption of youth.

Elvis Presley definitely has a lot to answer for. Spangled jumpsuits have ruined an entire generation. No wonder the Government are blowing up tube trains.:mad:

:D

editor said:
So, does anyone here believe squeegee's claims of him having in-depth conspiracy-tastic conversations with random ticket staff through the window of the ticket office of a "centrally located station" on the Piccadilly line?

Didn't say in-depth, didn't say conspiracy-tastic. That's you making up your own story as usual. Normal everyday general discussion. General discussion about 7/7 (and the mysterious closure of the northern line before the bombings) and the fact you can't trust what the government say, civil liberties etc.)

Do you want to know which station so you can verify my claim? Maybe you want to report him for daring to have an independent opinion. Arsenal station FYI.

And up the road is the infamous mosque. Go into most of the cafes on Blackstock road and you'll hear forthright opinions which some would consider outrageous. But they are real people saying what they feel and that builds to a very real outcome.

Gov says that outcome is radicalised Muslim youth engaging in terrorism. While that may be true in some instances, the majority of Muslims feel the same way most savvy people (sorry you're only tech-savvy) feel in this country ie this government has fuelled terrorism by engaging in an illegal war and supporting Israel's murderous foreign policy.

I want to see this gov brought down except i wanna see it in a court of law. But then again if we don't get that i will pray for the day that the people take matters into their own hands to defend the future of our society. And it will happen.

The evidence is all around. You're just too narrow-minded to notice. And as you've said to me, you'll just have to do your own research to find out but I know you're missing the big picture and it's quite laughable cos i know you think with the website and your sub-victor lewis-smith dreds (you still got them? oooh you're such a radical!) you must really think you're the man.

But yeah, accuse me of lying without a shred of evidence other than your prejudice against me. And now i expect you to get all huffed like you've been terribly offended by my comments. Don't pretend to be sensitive cos it doesn't wash with the rest of your comments. Rudeness is your default button when it comes to these matters.

Well sorry in advance for "offending" you, but you started that particular line (as ever) trying to make out I'm a liar (without a shred of evidence) and accusing me of pretending to be "cool". That's two things you could look in a mirror and see clearly.

But now no matter what inane drivel you spout this WILL be the last post from me on this thread as we are no longer talking about 7/7 report and things have got personal once again which is exactly what you wanted.

:rolleyes:

kyser_soze said:
Ummm...you know that bit about the 0740 being cancelled...well the DELAYED 730 train left at 0742...not that hard to work out really is it?

True - but since when are conspiracy theorists willing to let facts interfere with their Messiah complexes?

kyser_soze said:
AND arrived at KX at 8.39

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-luton-kings-cross-train-times.html

We state that this is the only train that left around 7.40, but it got to KX too late for each of these underground trains to be boarded. Also the narrative states they arrive at 8.23 and are captured on CCTV at 8.26.

It doesn't add up. One year after these horrific events and the biggest criminal inquiry and we don't know something as simple as a train from Luton to KX.

squeegee said:
When the truth does come out, remember these guys, and enjoy the thought of how stupid and reactionary they are going to look. They are the modern-day equivalent of the stuffy shirts of the fifties who feared rock n roll and the moral corruption of youth.

You say the same thing about people who don't buy into your theories about astrology and spiritual healing, you fucking loon.

squidgy said:
and the mysterious closure of the northern line before the bombings

Umm, you live in London right? There's NOTHING mysterious about the Northern Line being closed on a hot day...jesus, if you're making references to the NL being closed on a hot day you really ARE desparate.

kyser_soze said:
Umm, you live in London right? There's NOTHING mysterious about the Northern Line being closed on a hot day...jesus, if you're making references to the NL being closed on a hot day you really ARE desparate.

The northern Line was closed that morning when I tried to get on about 7.45 but I think it was up and running by the time the bombs went off. As you say anyone who uses the NL knows theres nothing suprising about it being closed!

Prole said:
AND arrived at KX at 8.39

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-luton-kings-cross-train-times.html

We state that this is the only train that left around 7.40, but it got to KX too late for each of these underground trains to be boarded. Also the narrative states they arrive at 8.23 and are captured on CCTV at 8.26.

It doesn't add up. One year after these horrific events and the biggest criminal inquiry and we don't know something as simple as a train from Luton to KX.

So basically your entire 'the govt did it' theory relies on the timecoding of the CCTV cameras and arrival times of the trains? You're right, those things DON'T add up, but you haven't come up with anything to disprove that it's anything more than a timing fuck up.

Apols for being lazy but are there any non-conspiracy types out there with a clarified explanation for this discrepancy?

kyser_soze said:
Therer was NO problem with the Northern branch of the Northern Line at the time that we are told Hasib was trying to board.

It has been claimed that Hussain was meant to target a northbound Northern line subway train to create a so-called burning cross through the heart of the city, but that this plan was thwarted after the line was suspended.

'He could have taken the Northern line'
However, a spokesperson for the network operator, Transport for London, said all six subway lines running through King's Cross were working at 8.50am, the time of the bombings.

Earlier that day the southern end around Balham, Oval and Kennington was closed, with emergency services present and sightings of armed police.

A burning cross we were told, now who uses that as a symbol mewonders?

kyser_soze said:
So basically your entire 'the govt did it' theory relies on the timecoding of the CCTV cameras and arrival times of the trains? You're right, those things DON'T add up, but you haven't come up with anything to disprove that it's anything more than a timing fuck up.

Apols for being lazy but are there any non-conspiracy types out there with a clarified explanation for this discrepancy?
We are discussing the official report into these events. Where's the outrage that the narrative doesn't add up. And why should that be? The biggest criminal inquiry in English history Ian Blair claimed. And this is the best they can come up with? This is the best the public, the bereaved, the injured etc deserve? Or can they get away with this sort of stuff now?

Earlier that day the southern end around Balham, Oval and Kennington was closed, with emergency services present and sightings of armed police.

There certainly werent any emergency services or armed police at Balham, just the gates closed and underground staff telling poeple the station was shut. I'd like a link to evidence showing that there were armed police and emergency services at Oval and kennington.

Therer was NO problem with the Northern branch of the Northern Line at the time that we are told Hasib was trying to board.

That's funny, cos the quote was from your brother in arms, squidgy, so even you conspiracy types can't get your stories straight between you...

Back
Top Bottom