Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Thatcher is dead

She died while I was having a bath and emerging clean from the water. There are no coincidences ya f-f-f-f-f-ff-f fuckin dead bitch
I was watching a film about how a bunch of extreme right-wingers were destroying the working-class, particularly the miners. It'd had just gone "a clever old boy with a beard" said the working class only had the option to fight....

Is this a bigger thing for those of us who grew up under her? I was 14 when she was elected, 25 when she got shafted by her own party:cool: If you grew up after the Thatcher years is she still the towering figure of evil?

Yep, unless your parents were wannabe yuppies, in which case you probably grew up admiring her :D

The annoying thing is that on World at One now playing they keep playing clips of her rasping voice and irritating opinions.

I'm waiting for the you shouldn't rejoice at someone dying arguments.

Trying to find a video of being smug Thatcher at the death of someone, I thought she'd have said something more about Bobby Sands' death.

Is this a bigger thing for those of us who grew up under her? I was 14 when she was elected, 25 when she got shafted by her own party:cool: If you grew up after the Thatcher years is she still the towering figure of evil?

I was about 6 when Maggie got the boot and I still hated her. In fact coming from a family of atheist lefties hatred of Maggie was the closest thing we had to religion.

someone temporary ban Sass for a day or two for his blood pressure

I feel a desire to repost my retort to Sass after one of the many tickings off he gave us for revelling in the old bitch's suffering.

sasaferrato said:
Only a vile and depraved individual would take pleasure in the death of another human being. Your conscience, if you actually had one, would tell you this. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.​

billy_bob said:
I don't think of myself as someone who would usually take pleasure in another's misfortune, regardless of political or personal objections to them. But as someone who spent the 1980s in the north of England I genuinely can't see how anyone with a conscience could not take at least some satisfaction from the death of Margaret Thatcher​

I think this event is going to be a terrible let down for those with left leanings. There's going to be much fawning over her and not much criticism. People who didn't live through her time in charge will have their opinions formed by what they hear in the next few days, I reckon. Especially those not-so-political people.

You're not wrong, BBC news is about three feet up her cold dead intestinal tract.

Back
Top Bottom