Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Thatcher is dead

best day since she resigned - in those days we had no internets to find out stuff from - no boards to rant on - no twitter /fb joy

someone brought in the afternoon edition of the standard to work - which they had bizarrely got Boy George to sign :confused:
i was going to college and stopped in the pub for a swift half on the way down but they had the one o'clock news on and it said 'this resignation will have grave repercussions for british politicks' so i asked the barman who'd resigned and he said 'thatcher' so i said 'stop the half and make it a pint': was shitfaced when i finally made it there!

We need to be sure.

funeral-pyre.jpg

Aye

images

Why is this petition clsed?

Thatcher state funeral to be privatised

Responsible department: Cabinet Office

In keeping with the great lady's legacy, Margaret Thatcher's state funeral should be funded and managed by the private sector to offer the best value and choice for end users and other stakeholders.
The undersigned believe that the legacy of the former PM deserves nothing less and that offering this unique opportunity is an ideal way to cut government expense and further prove the merits of liberalised economics Baroness Thatcher spearheaded.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/18914

Why is this petition clsed?

Thatcher state funeral to be privatised

Responsible department: Cabinet Office

In keeping with the great lady's legacy, Margaret Thatcher's state funeral should be funded and managed by the private sector to offer the best value and choice for end users and other stakeholders.
The undersigned believe that the legacy of the former PM deserves nothing less and that offering this unique opportunity is an ideal way to cut government expense and further prove the merits of liberalised economics Baroness Thatcher spearheaded.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/18914

Out of time. Petitions are only open for so long.

Someone needs to start a new one. Off you go ;)

Back
Top Bottom