Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

TalkTV - new Murdoch mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

8ball

Maximum Facepalm
Apols if a duplicate but I only saw discussion of this on the GBNews thread (and a tangential one relating to Piers Morgan), so figured that while u75 is not the natural audience for this channel, a thread is inevitable sooner or later. :)

Haven’t tuned in myself yet… :hmm:

Ok, just re-tuned the telly.

Exciting stuff so far.
Talktalk advert…
Brittany ferries…
Dulux…
Some weird summary of celebrity bollocks…
Weather…

I didn't even know this had started.
Looks like you're the dedicated talk TV watcher/reporter 8ball . We can't put this one on cupid_stunt as well :thumbs:

Just started earlier tonight. I only created the thread because I was surprised there wasn’t already one.
So far, it just looks like a cheaply filmed radio show.

You've accepted the responsibility then well done that man :thumbs:

Well, I can report that it’s basically a radio station with shit sound.

Tuning in at this time is bound to be uneventful. No obvious technical cock-ups so far. Seems to be on a delay because they greyed out the screen during the insults and blanked the sound.

The very poor sound, which will probably be sorted fairly quickly. Just rolling back one channel to GBNews highlights how bad it is.

Subject-wise, it’s just two people who are vaguely aware of something called “the internet” trying to find something to say about Elon Musk’s recent purchase.

Last edited:
Apols if a duplicate but I only saw discussion of this on the GBNews thread (and a tangential one relating to Piers Morgan), so figured that while u75 is not the natural audience for this channel, a thread is inevitable sooner or later. :)

Someone didn't search for 'TalkTV' in thread titles, one was started last Sept. :p

Watched a bit , seemed very GBNews-y so doesn't exactly have a USP . Lots of folk saying we support free speech , then filling it with ads for their shows talking about free speech 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom