Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sweden v Switzerland (R16) - 15:00 - 03/07/2018

Teaboy

It definitely looks brighter over there..
Bit surprised there's not more of a buzz about this mouthwatering encounter between two teams that have lit up the tour..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway, will be interesting to see who Colombia play in the next round if nothing else.

Still eerily quiet on this thread. :confused: The game kicks off in 5 minutes.:mad:

Has everyone gone into a catatonic state through sheer anticipation of the glory of this encounter?

The Swiss have been a pretty unlikable side so far. They've been too physical and then there was that shitty stuff with their ethnic Albanian players.

At least this game is on the beeb which means I can actually watch it on-line without the impression the game is being played inside a snow globe.

What's the point of this? Sweden is a far more storied football nation than for instance Wales.
What the flying fuck has Wales got to do with this? And it's hardly an outrageous slur to suggest that Sweden v Switzerland isn't exactly seen as the most riveting draw of the tournament.

What's the point of this? Sweden is a far more storied football nation than for instance Wales.

Its quite clearly the most uninspiring encounter of this round. Hopefully it'll all go off and be a classic.

What the flying fuck has Wales got to do with this? And it's hardly an outrageous slur to suggest that Sweden v Switzerland isn't exactly seen as the most riveting draw of the tournament.
If this was Wales vs Switzerland you'd be bigging it up as the match of the century is why.

If this was Wales vs Switzerland you'd be bigging it up as the match of the century is why.
I wouldn't actually, but that's immaterial because they're not playing today and your comment is completely irrelevant, pointless and needlessly personal. Wind it in, please.

:confused:

Are you suggesting that football fans get more excited about games when their own team is involved? I've read some pretty controversial things on this website but this...

Back
Top Bottom