Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'super talented weirdos'- Dominic Cummings wants your cv

So it looks like his resignation was precipitated by some really weird Christian slut wife stuff he posted. Story is in the National. It reads a bit incel-y to me.

interesting thing about all of this is that is Cummings hasn’t been so performative about this whole recruitment drive and the ‘weirdos’ he could have had all the eugenicists he wanted. His arrogance/weird attention seeking seems to have backfired. Or have they snuck in others that haven’t had the scrutiny?

So it looks like his resignation was precipitated by some really weird Christian slut wife stuff he posted. Story is in the National. It reads a bit incel-y to me.

interesting thing about all of this is that is Cummings hasn’t been so performative about this whole recruitment drive and the ‘weirdos’ he could have had all the eugenicists he wanted. His arrogance/weird attention seeking seems to have backfired. Or have they snuck in others that haven’t had the scrutiny?

That is magnificent.

tbf having charles the first on the title page of your twitter feed should of been seen as a bit of a worry before hiring the fella

Time phrenology made a comeback, I got a great little 1940s book 2nd hand that I couldn't resist because it talked about the "science" of phrenology.

Sadly I think its a matter of time until we get some 'smart' edgy think piece on why phrenology has utility. It's probably already happened actually

Sadly I think its a matter of time until we get some 'smart' edgy think piece on why phrenology has utility. It's probably already happened actually

I think we should do it - I also have one of the phrenology heads they used to use (modern copy unfortunately I was sort of hoping to find an original when I got it). Makes a good hat stand though.

the odd part of this is Cummings has shared part of this loons logic on his own blog

it why he was hired

IQ – Dominic Cummings's Blog

google that for yourselves don't want to link to the fella on here

So, he survived being racist, a eugenicist, and classist, but it was sexism (and creepy incest fantasies) that did for him.

today has not been a good day..... I think this little episode should really worry us. They are testing the boundaries

edit- raptors testing the fence as a friend of mine calls it. They’ll be back

the odd part of this is Cummings has shared part of this loons logic on his own blog

it why he was hired

IQ – Dominic Cummings's Blog
I wasn't aware of that.

I'm trying to read it but maybe my skull is the wrong shape or I'm just genetically inferior but I can't even get through a line of that. Is there something particularly incriminating for Dom in there?

just compare it to compare it to some of the view from Alex and sources

sabisky - researchEd update

maybe i'm incorrect tbf but it seems like a slight dodgy linked world view point at parts

correct me if i'm wrong has been a long day

Last edited:
Tbh the way all manner of disabilities are seen as defects eg blindness, deafness, etc things to be genetically designed out where possible, shows that eugenics frankly in the mainstream. It's just that most people who believe in eugenics and propose such things savvy enough not to use the word. Was talking to someone who works at ucl recently, and they've a report into the college's links to eugenics (galton etc) coming out at the end of the month and it seems the rooms and buildings named after classical eugenicists only so named well after WW2.

😡😡

Back
Top Bottom