Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Polling suggests that's right:

View attachment 400068

Although, if you'd based your findings on the MSM vox pops of recent days, you'd have thought it the other round with 3/4 of them telling us how Braverman said "what we're all thinking" and "spoke for us, the ordinary..blah, blah, blah..."
I notice that the biggest group for Clevery is basically the "who the fuck is that" group.

Polling suggests that's right:

View attachment 400068

Although, if you'd based your findings on the MSM vox pops of recent days, you'd have thought it the other round with 3/4 of them telling us how Braverman said "what we're all thinking" and "spoke for us, the ordinary..blah, blah, blah..."
No 'He should sack all of them before throwing himself out of the nearest window' option? :(

But more that; straight out of the populist playbook...I promised you mad and horrible things, but he establishment/wokerati blocked me...look they even sacked me from Govt. to no platform me....vote for me if you hate the establishment....
Here we are...

I may not have always found the right words, but I have always striven to give voice to the quiet majority that supported us in 2019. I have endeavoured to be honest and true to the people who put us in these privileged positions.

That's right; although there was always the 'wets' & the 'drys', for those of us old enough to remember a more simple age of largely hidden tory factionalism, the overt nature of the factionalism of the last decade has been obvious.
It's developed (morphed?) into something more "evangelical". One wing is the increasingly marginalised One Nation wing, moderate and mainstream and Anglican. The other is influenced (and paid for) by the Maga/Órban -adjacent "Christian Nationalism" side, fuelling cultural wars and the like.

Back
Top Bottom