Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Wow. Casually checking the demon press before going to sleep, and I certainly didn’t expect to see this breaking news in the Torygraph website (screenshot only)

IMG_6143.jpeg
At the time when fellow ultra right wing scumbags such as Priti Patel have thrown their hat into the ring, I wonder what has prompted this piece of shit to suddenly rule herself out of the Tory leadership race…Her extreme politics can’t possibly have been the reason, seeing as the ‘let’s veer further to the right’ school of thought is one of the main propositions being put forward to the Tory faithful.

Last edited:
Wow. Casually checking the demon press before going to sleep, and I certainly didn’t expect to see this breaking news in the Torygraph website (screenshot only)

View attachment 435470
At the time when fellow ultra right wing scumbags such as Priti Patel have thrown their hat into the ring, I wonder what has prompted this piece of shit to suddenly rule herself out of the Tory leadership race…Her extreme politics can’t possibly have been the reason, seeing as the ‘let’s veer further to the right’ school of thought is one of the main propositions being put forward to the Tory faithful.

I think she's considering Strictly...

The Telegraph has chosen not put her piece behind the paywall, but frankly it's too fucking vile to post a link to, or quote from. Good riddance to an appalling human being.

The Telegraph has chosen not put her piece behind the paywall, but frankly it's too fucking vile to post a link to, or quote from. Good riddance to an appalling human being.
Good riddance? She's hardly going anywhere. Elected - horrifically - despite everything she's done, despite her wilful breaking of rules. Now a career in Refuk looms.

Back
Top Bottom